• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nudes for sale: (Bunch of sizes, styles, etc)

The Grapist

Reaction score
Whole bunch of Nudies, mainly size 29's, but a 32 here and there. Add $5 for shipping out of the US. First up: Regular Ralf. Got three styles for this. Dry Greycast: Sizes 29x32 Asking $150 shipped. Next: New Used Deluxe. Awesome looking wash. Retails for $250 plus tax. Asking $160 shipped. I have this in 29x32 and 32x32 And: Original Selvedge. Japanese Selvedge denim. For some reason this wash retails for about $450 both sides of the pond. Asking $260. Got one pair in 30x32 Next cut: Slim Jim Just one wash: Used black. Nice looking faded black jean. Looking for $165 Got 30x32 Finally: Bootcut Ola I NOW HAVE ONE MORE BOOTCUT OLA, DARK WORN WASH. Size 29x32, $165 shipped Worn and Repaired. Looks like a nice well worn pair of jeans. Asking $165 each for them. Sizes 29x32 and 32x34

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will take the "New Used Deluxe" in 29x32

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take the Greycast too...

amblus

Reaction score
was expecting something different from the thread title!
devil.gif

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amblus
was expecting something different from the thread title!
devil.gif

As soon as I clicked on the forum, I saw the typo. Whoops! RRDG and RR New Used Deluxe in 29x32: Both sold!

raley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
I'll take the Greycast too...

I remember your first post in S&D when you were trying to get us to sell you on good denim. How long ago was that? How many pairs of jeans do you have now?
tounge.gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raley
I remember your first post in S&D when you were trying to get us to sell you on good denim. How long ago was that? How many pairs of jeans do you have now?
tounge.gif

Ummm, here's one stack
devil.gif

jenas002medium6nf.jpg

Seriously though, I now don't really want a large number of jeans, becasue that screws up the breaking-in process anyway. My only jeans that really get worn these days are a pair of RRDS (and probably these two new Nudies), a pair of APC NS, and a pair of 5EP.

The Grapist

Reaction score
I shipped out the Nudies. I just realized though now that the two might fight differently. Hopefully not so much, since the 29 washed is actually larger than 29" in the waist.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics