1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Nubuck Shortwing Bluchers Sz. 9D [Italian Made, Rubber Commando Sole]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by david3558, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david3558

david3558 Senior member

Hi everyone,

A little bit late for spring cleaning, but I'm trying to clear up some space at home in preparation for my trip to Europe!

I have up for sale a size Mike Konos Wingtip Blucher, in size 9. They have always been stored with shoe trees and have been gently worn between 4-5 times (as the pictures will show!) There is essentially no wear on the sole, and the shoe is like new! Before I get a ton of questions, please keep in mind that nubuck is similar to suede in that it can look different depending on the way you touch and angle at which you look at the material! There is no discoloration whatsoever :)

Here are the basic specs:
    • Goodyear welted rubber "commando sole", allows you to resole when that time comes
    • Smooth, light brown nubuck (genuine leather of course)
    • Made in Italy
    • Worn gently, 4-5 times & always stored with shoe trees
    • Runs half size large. (Equivalent to Alden Barrie in that regard)

Looking to sell these quickly for only $90 + shipping/handling [Outside of US? Send me a message]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks,
    David

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.