1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NOW ONLY ONE RLPL 100% Cashmere Sportcoat! 42R! Ralph Lauren Purple Label

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bcquinn1, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcquinn1

bcquinn1 Well-Known Member

Two beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label sportcoats, 100% cashmere, made in Italy by St. Andrews. Both are the Saville Row 2 button model. The construction is impeccable, and the lapel roll and line is amazing. The fabrics are absolutely top-notch--the nicest cashmere suiting you're ever likely to handle.

I'm selling these because I've outgrown them (sigh). They were bought NWT and I have been the only owner and wearer; they're in great shape and have decades of wear left in them. Both have finished sleeves with working buttonholes, dual vents, fully lined, and fully canvassed.

Selling each one for $350 shipped CONUS.

Measurements for both:

Shoulders: 19.5"
    Chest, pit-to-pit: 22.5"
    Sleeve: 25"
    Bottom of collar to bottom: 30"

1: Grey and white glen plaid, with a purple overcheck
    The cashmere is lighter weight on this one, and can be worn 4 seasons (depending on how hot your summers get).
    SOLD

2: Brown tweed with a brown plaid, red and green notes
    The cashmere is heavier weight on this one, and is better for 3 season wear.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.