• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Novice to buying Suits

samuelparmar

Reaction score
Hi Guys new to this site please forgive me if I am not specific enough. Just wanted to know your thoughts on buying a suit from Jones New York. Are they good suits and in sense that do they look nice and what should I check before buying one online form website such as eg. Overstock.com

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by samuelparmar
Hi Guys new to this site please forgive me if I am not specific enough. Just wanted to know your thoughts on buying a suit from Jones New York. Are they good suits and in sense that do they look nice and what should I check before buying one online form website such as eg. Overstock.com

Try the Mens Clothing section of the forum, it specifically deals with dress clothes such as suits.

Also try posting examples (like links to the specific suits in question) and more about yourself; are you slim, average, whats your normal size, what occasions you need it for, your budget, etc. The more information you give the more people will be able to help you.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 28 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 257 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.7%
  • 31 - 40