• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Novesa London

EpEp

Reaction score
Fit is average and fabric is so-so. Doesn't worse the price.
Just had a horrible experience in a new branch of Novesa located at Eglinton&Yonge. During my lunchtime a sales girl talked me into "take it home for close look and if don't like then return it back in 7 days" Gosh, I even didn't open it at shop for this reason. Quality wasn't good for $150 paid (unfixed threads in steams, uneven fabric). But when I brought it back, the store owner showed me the door and offered to go to court if I want my money back. Stay away of them, as they will not hesitate to fill you with false information. There also no prices on shirts in store, so looking on website I figured out that actual price has to be $125, not $150 I paid. Angry and disappointed.

AinTO

Reaction score
I've bought three shirts on a 3 for $300 special twice now and they've been good. They have a decent range too. I went to the bloor/yonge location.

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea personally. I prefer TM Lewin and I wish they had a shop or two in Toronto.

Geezer

Reaction score
They are "of London".

I am "of London". I have never heard of them.

They have one shop in London, by appointment only, in Docklands.

And they are $100+ a throw.

That's a combination that does not inspire confidence.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.