• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Not really Streetwear, but did you see Hussein Chalayan's Show!?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't want to turn this into fashionspot or anything, but whoa, that is next level...

The 4 minute mark on is nsfw, just so you know...

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Don't want to turn this into fashionspot or anything, but whoa, that is next level...

The 4 minute mark on is nsfw, just so you know...

Wow, that is pretty wild!

(BTW, how many people skipped to the 4-minute mark right off the bat to see what it was all about. I can't be the only one!)

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ah, seems a little gimmicky. still interesting though. damn those models have legs up to their chins!

-Jeff

Max

Reaction score
Holy jesus, those women were crazy skinny and crazy tall. The youtube video quality couldn't really show the insanity of the last garment, which apparently turned into a cloud of swarovski crystal dust.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Max
Holy jesus, those women were crazy skinny and crazy tall. The youtube video quality couldn't really show the insanity of the last garment, which apparently turned into a cloud of swarovski crystal dust.

Were you there? I had assumed that the women looked crazy skinny and tall because of video reformatting or something of that nature. If not... wow.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
All runway models are tall and skinny. That is their modus operandi.

Right, of course, they just look tall and skinny even for runway models. It looked to me like it was the fault of the video format.

theshonen8899

Reaction score
Yeah I think it's youtubes fault..
But that was a nice insight to what the aliens invading us in the future are wearing XD

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40