• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Not quite sure what to wear with these shoes... Any ideas? :)

mason

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Nice shoes! You can pretty much wear them with anything, except suits of course.

rcgeoffrey

Reaction score
Thank for the help cuz im really not quite good at this :p just two more questions, what would you guys wear on top? would tshirts look a bit freaky with it? And how would u wear it with shorts? thanks heaps!

namja1

Reaction score
The navy blue is more versatile and more of a basic piece than a trend. But the gray has a really fun and casual vibe to it. So it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for wearability its the blue one.

Stylishmartita

Reaction score
I would go with a polo or a shirt, better than a simple t-shirt. But it depends on what your style is and in which occasion you are planning to wear the shoes.

rcgeoffrey

Reaction score
Thx again guys. I think I'll pick the blue one :) but i still don't have an idea how to wear it with shorts... any help? :p I really appreciate it!

rcgeoffrey

Reaction score
Haha Thanks. Which kinda jeans should i put on? slim cut? skinny? and which colours may i ask? i know i really have many questions :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads