• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Not men's clothes but kid's

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess the equivalent of the NM Last call sale for those of you that have kids. Of course I start at least 20% below what NM starts at in the first place but thats another story. All sorts of designer stuff for kids of all ages. I have at 2 employees working on this who are a bit swamped so please be a little patient cause the seasons merge now and Fall is also arriving daily. Â Quantities and availability also change from minute to minute so please understand. If you order PM me and I will try to get you to the "head of the line" or somewhere in the vicinity. up to 70% off on Designer Children's Clothes

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great stuff. i'll let you know if we order something for our 2yo or 3mo.

nice selection of clothes you have there. beats the heck out of gapkids and gymboree. (well i guess the prices are a bit higher too, but you can't have everything.)

/andrew - trying to make some brownie points with the wife...

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The order arrived yesterday and the wife was pleased. I can't say that it makes up for all the shopping I've been doing for myself recently, but at least she likes this stuff.

The quality of the clothes is very nice. The variety of selection on the Tuesday's Child website is overwhelming. And the service was great...I felt well taken care of, long-distance style.

High marks on the overall experience.

/andrew - not a shill, but I play one on TV

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoot, I just got done with the $8k for private school and this link is not working... help a fellow tiemaker out. Kiddo has uniforms during the week but she's been properly raised to be a clothing snob and we could use some nice weekend gear in a size 10 princess.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoot, I just got done with the $8k for private school and this link is not working... help a fellow tiemaker out. Kiddo has uniforms during the week but she's been properly raised to be a clothing snob and we could use some nice weekend gear in a size 10 princess.
OK. I PMed the link to you, however what had happened was that it got a little crazy, cause we rarely go 70% off opting instead to box it and move it to the outlet that we have, off season and to make way for the new Fall 04 merchandise we simply couldnt keep it on the floor, so try the link and I will have my people try and locate the stuff for you, if it hasnt been packed away yet.

JJF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads