1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nose studs on saleswomen and teller OK?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hchamp, Sep 17, 2007.

1. hchamp

hchamp Senior member

Right you are. Just reread my post -- it said "at least not in law school". In other words, most of the girls I knew as an undergrad did live on the Telegraph side of campus; the ones I knew during law school generally did not.
    Undergrad 90, law 93.

Guess I should've gone to law school. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. hchamp

hchamp Senior member

Assuming that any respectable person would be wearing a suit, It is rare that you can find a tattoo parlor to tattoo your hands and face (feet are another one they like to stay away from) so they will be covered by their clothing.

The British Royals have been shot sans suits, in sporting and even bathing attire. I didn't notice any tats. Did you?

3. hchamp

hchamp Senior member

This coming from a middle class man...

You didn't bother to dispute the point, so I will take this as a concession.

4. hchamp

hchamp Senior member

NB: If I got a real one I would definitely choose Powerpuff girls over Strawberry Shortcake.

So what's stopping you? It would do so much for your professional image and presentation.

5. hchamp

hchamp Senior member

Please for the love of all that is holy put down the shovel and GO AWAY.

Seriously-- who gives a shit what you think at this point.

When you boyz get kicked out of school and have to get a job in the real world, why don't you wear your jewelry and tats on your sleeve, so to speak, so that your prospective employers can see them. Then come back and tell us how things went.

6. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

The British Royals have been shot sans suits, in sporting and even bathing attire. I didn't notice any tats. Did you?

Better things to do than worry about looking at that.

7. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Just thought I'd pop in and say that I can't believe you fags are still arguing in this thread!

8. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

When you boyz get kicked out of school and have to get a job in the real world, why don't you wear your jewelry and tats on your sleeve, so to speak, so that your prospective employers can see them. Then come back and tell us how things went.

I'm not in school dumass. For the record I have zero tats, zero piercings. What do you do for a living? Cantakerous middle manager?

9. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

I'm not in school dumass. For the record I have zero tats, zero piercings. What do you do for a living? Cantakerous middle manager?

[​IMG]

The psychological resemblance is eerie.

10. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

What a hilarious thread.

11. flylot74

flylot74 Senior member

I would like to change the topic on this thread just a bit. Anyone here in the health profession? I've been told by a friend that Hepatitis C, a rarely checked for strain of this bug is usually caught by drug addicts sharing needles and that those with tats are considered high risk for this bug. (Quite frankly, when was the last time your favorite tat artist even put his equipment into an autoclave?)

It seems that this particular bug was not detected or even specifically tested for until the late 80s early 90s and that it is not part of a blood test in a medical exam unless specifically asked for, which I find peculiar. I sure hope my friend is mis informed about this, not that I have to worry, but I perceive a kind of a silent epidemic happening here. I may be blowing this out of proportion. He also tells me it can lie dormant for years and get active later in life.

Anybody care to enlighten this old man?

12. j

j Senior member Admin

I would like to change the topic on this thread just a bit. Anyone here in the health profession? I've been told by a friend that Hepatitis C, a rarely checked for strain of this bug is usually caught by drug addicts sharing needles and that those with tats are considered high risk for this bug. (Quite frankly, when was the last time your favorite tat artist even put his equipment into an autoclave?)

It seems that this particular bug was not detected or even specifically tested for until the late 80s early 90s and that it is not part of a blood test in a medical exam unless specifically asked for, which I find peculiar. I sure hope my friend is mis informed about this, not that I have to worry, but I perceive a kind of a silent epidemic happening here. I may be blowing this out of proportion. He also tells me it can lie dormant for years and get active later in life.

Anybody care to enlighten this old man?

Every time it is used, and if not, run, don't walk out of the parlor. The local Health Dept. does checks on this as well. Good artists would not risk their reputation and livelihood by being cheap or lazy and skipping this.

13. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Every time it is used, and if not, run, don't walk out of the parlor. The local Health Dept. does checks on this as well. Good artists would not risk their reputation and livelihood by being cheap or lazy and skipping this.

+1

14. flylot74

flylot74 Senior member

Thanks for the info. I did not know this.

15. UK2004

UK2004 Senior member

This is disgusting they are repulsive, can't stand nose studs or rings on women or men and definetly not when working.

16. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Best thread necro in months!

17. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

This is disgusting they are repulsive, can't stand nose studs or rings on women or men and definetly not when working.

How did you even find this thread???

18. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

How did you even find this thread???

He did a search for "Hot nose studs women"

Give the guy a break, it's a slight fetish!

19. UK2004

UK2004 Senior member

Where did my post go I did a reply saying found it when searching for another term lol!

20. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

Where did my post go I did a reply saying found it when searching for another term lol!

What were you searching for? "Hot sales studs? Ok!"