1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NOS Florsheim Royal Imperial #6 shell cordovan gunboats, size 10.5A, fits like 9C

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by VRaivio, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VRaivio

VRaivio Senior member

Up for grabs: NOS Florsheim gunboats in rare #6 shell cordovan. This pair will outlast a fallout. Worn indoors three time, condition like new.

Please note: this pair resides in Finland. I ship worldwide at buyer's expense and will take care of VAT for buyers outside Europe. Shipping to US and Canada is $40, tracking included.

Size 10½A, but inside measurements will fit a size 9C with a flat instep. I wear a size 9C and these fit well without leaving too much loose space in the toetip. I'm only selling this pair to fund a MTO project.

Proudly made in America.

V-cleats and double leather soles, storm welt, wood-grain sole finish, leather lining, round toe.

Insole measurements: width on heel 6.8 cm, width on arch of foot 6.2 cm, width on ball of foot 9 cm, length from heel to tip 30 cm.

More pictures here:
    http://s309.photobucket.com/albums/kk395/Qelsem/NOS_Florsheim/

and pictures after three wears indoors:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rebel222: these are 10½A, but will fit a size 9C comfortably. Please compare the inside measurements I've listed with your best-fitting pair.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. rebel222

rebel222 Senior member

3. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Senior member

vintage Florsheim run TTS. if they are 10.5 A it means they'll fit 10.5 A, not 9C or 12 AAAAA

putting 9C in the header is misleading and spammy

4. RanMan

RanMan Senior member

+1, solid truth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.