1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NOS Florsheim Royal Imperial #6 shell cordovan gunboats, size 10.5A, fits like 9C

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by VRaivio, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VRaivio

VRaivio Senior member

Up for grabs: NOS Florsheim gunboats in rare #6 shell cordovan. This pair will outlast a fallout. Worn indoors three time, condition like new.

Please note: this pair resides in Finland. I ship worldwide at buyer's expense and will take care of VAT for buyers outside Europe. Shipping to US and Canada is $40, tracking included.

Size 10½A, but inside measurements will fit a size 9C with a flat instep. I wear a size 9C and these fit well without leaving too much loose space in the toetip. I'm only selling this pair to fund a MTO project.

Proudly made in America.

V-cleats and double leather soles, storm welt, wood-grain sole finish, leather lining, round toe.

Insole measurements: width on heel 6.8 cm, width on arch of foot 6.2 cm, width on ball of foot 9 cm, length from heel to tip 30 cm.

More pictures here:
    http://s309.photobucket.com/albums/kk395/Qelsem/NOS_Florsheim/

and pictures after three wears indoors:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rebel222: these are 10½A, but will fit a size 9C comfortably. Please compare the inside measurements I've listed with your best-fitting pair.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012

2. rebel222

rebel222 Senior member

3. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Senior member

vintage Florsheim run TTS. if they are 10.5 A it means they'll fit 10.5 A, not 9C or 12 AAAAA

putting 9C in the header is misleading and spammy

4. RanMan

RanMan Senior member

+1, solid truth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.