1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

NOS Florsheim Longwings 8.5D Cordovan, w/ Box

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by UniqueDude1000, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniqueDude1000

UniqueDude1000 Senior member

Florsheim Varsity Longwings

New in Box
    Size: 8.5D
    Length: 11.5"
    Width: 4"

Great pair of new old stock shoes with their original box. These are not shell cordovan but they are cordovan in color. $225->$215->$210->$200->$190->$180-> $170->$150 plus shipping- pickup/meetup is available in NYC.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

nice, not my size

3. penn1600

penn1600 Active Member

Good catch md2010. I thought those are shell cordovan in the first sight, but with careful observation I agree that is not shell. The left shoe in the first picture shows fine creases too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.