1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Norwegian Split Toe

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by xspider, Aug 25, 2009.

1. xspider

xspider Active Member

I will be in New York beginning of September and have half a day for shopping. I am looking for a Norwegian Split toe in the price range $ 500-1000. Any tips where to go, which brands to look for?

I have seen already the Alden as well as the EA and don't like them (the do not really look elegant - a bit chuncky??)

2. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Distinguished Member

EG Dover and its variants at Saks and Jay Kos, JL Chambord at JL store & Bergdorf, RLPL Pitney Lawn or Carter at the Mansion, and Santoni store has various Norvegese models. The EG Dover & JL Chambord are slightly above your price range at regular price. If the Mansion is on sale, they should be below your price range. I believer C&J has one or two Norwegian models, check out the C&J store at T&A.

3. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Distinguished Member

4. xspider

xspider Active Member

Thanks I particularly like the RLPL...