1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Norton and townsend

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Concordia, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Concordia

Concordia Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

Anyone here have experience with Norton from Savile Row? Found them while surfing the web. I'd always seen their store but had no idea they were so cheap.

Comments on house style, quality, process, service welcome.

Thx

2. pejsek

pejsek Senior Member

I don't believe Norton and Townsend have any relation to the Savile Row tailor Norton & Sons--though I'm certain they aren't running from the possibility of a misunderstanding.
    I can't say anything about Norton and Townsend, but I've had several Norton & Sons pieces (secondhand) over the years which have all been quite nice. I wouldn't say they have a strong house style. My latest Norton & Sons suit is a ventless three-button single-breasted suit with peaked lapels in a blue mohair pinstripe. The descriptions sounds all flash, I'm sure, but it's really quite a subtle thing.

3. Concordia

Concordia Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

Oh, right. Found their address (or one of them) on the web. Seems to be a City outfit.

Anyway, prices very good-- anyone tried them?