North London Derby

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by fairholme_wannabe, Apr 13, 2010.

1. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Senior member

Any thoughts from EPL fans? Robin van Persie is supposed to be back in the lineup for Arsenal--while Tottenham will miss Niko Kranjcar and a few others. Sol Campbell is expected to get the nod next to Vermaelen. Hope the Spurs play well, as I am partial to a few of their players (Luka Modric and Niko)--which must be weird coming from a Gunners fan.

2. ArteEtLabore14

ArteEtLabore14 Senior member

Two big games for both teams, can see something like a 2-2 draw. Both teams are plagued with injuries, lots of starters not involved. Spurs battling for fourth and Arsenal still trying to win the league. Don't really see either happening, and I can't complain because I hate both clubs!

3. greekonomist

greekonomist Senior member

I wonder what van Persie can do; he really struggles for form after his injuries. Which is a shame because if he could stay healthy...

Any thoughts from EPL fans? Robin van Persie is supposed to be back in the lineup for Arsenal--while Tottenham will miss Niko Kranjcar and a few others. Sol Campbell is expected to get the nod next to Vermaelen. Hope the Spurs play well, as I am partial to a few of their players (Luka Modric and Niko)--which must be weird coming from a Gunners fan.

Modric is great. Too bad he plays for Spurs.

Two big games for both teams, can see something like a 2-2 draw. Both teams are plagued with injuries, lots of starters not involved. Spurs battling for fourth and Arsenal still trying to win the league. Don't really see either happening, and I can't complain because I hate both clubs!

I have nothing against Blackburn the club, but I can't stand Sam Allardyce.

I just hope Chelsea drop points today and leave the door open for Arsenal.

4. water

water Senior member

It would be a shock for me if Arsenal does not win. Spurs seem to be getting worse as the season closes.

5. ArteEtLabore14

ArteEtLabore14 Senior member

I have nothing against Blackburn the club, but I can't stand Sam Allardyce.

I just hope Chelsea drop points today and leave the door open for Arsenal.

Don't worry, I'm not a fan either. I support him, as he's our manager, but I don't like him or his preferred style of football. Much preferred Mark Hughes and wish we would sign him back.

6. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Senior member

Danny Rose, Thanks for making your PL Debut [​IMG]

7. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

All I know is that Spurs is keeping United's hopes alive at this point and I'm not mad at that at all.