• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Norse Projects Clothing?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Does anyone have any personal experience or heard any feedback regarding Norse Projects clothing? I ran a search here and online and didn't find too much information regarding this line other than on a few product shots and write ups on blog pages. With winter around the corner, I'm not having sucess finding a mid-tier I guess you would say quality knit wear. I like what NDG is even W+H have put out in the past while searching, but the retail is a bit more than I would like to shell out (maybe come sale time).

In that search I came across Norse Projects. I especially loved the chunky shawl and cardigans as they seem really nice for the price. I'm just curious as to fit, construction, etc. if any of you forum-ites know. Help a man searching for good knit wear out!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just checking on this for the late night crowd. Anyone other than crickets out there? Stuff looks and seems nice, just checking one last time.

Becks23

Reaction score
The brand itself is relatively new but it has developped a following as a pretty decent streetwear retailer.

I guess the best you can do is look at their list of brands stocked and sort of assume that they work with brands that do some decent quality stuff and make assumptions based on that.

norse projects

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Hey guys. Does anyone have any personal experience or heard any feedback regarding Norse Projects clothing? I ran a search here and online and didn't find too much information regarding this line other than on a few product shots and write ups on blog pages. With winter around the corner, I'm not having sucess finding a mid-tier I guess you would say quality knit wear. I like what NDG is even W+H have put out in the past while searching, but the retail is a bit more than I would like to shell out (maybe come sale time).

In that search I came across Norse Projects. I especially loved the chunky shawl and cardigans as they seem really nice for the price. I'm just curious as to fit, construction, etc. if any of you forum-ites know. Help a man searching for good knit wear out!

Hello Becks. I just noticed your post. regarding our qualities, all norse Projects clothing is made In Italy and Portugal, our woolen yarns are all Italian, Lanerossi,and others, and our shirts mostly of Italian fabrics as well. Our fit is medium / regular, nether tight nor slim. you can see more in details /measurements at one of our retailers oi polloi. We take pride in building the best quality we can make , I would characterize our quality as "Luxury workmans / casual clothing in terms of quality. In the near future there will be a complete brand site with all details available. Kind regards Norse Projects

norse projects

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028

Regarding our qualities, all norse Projects clothing is made In Italy and Portugal, our woolen yarns are all Italian, Lanerossi and others, our shirts mostly of Italian fabrics as well.
Our fit is medium / regular, nether tight nor slim.
you can see more in details /measurements at one of our retailers oi polloi.
We take pride in building the best quality we can make , I would characterize our quality as "Luxury workmans / casual clothing in terms of quality.
In the near future there will be a complete brand site with all details available.

Kind regards

Norse Projects

saelan

Reaction score
this thread has never really come to life, but I've been perusing the norse projects store and they carry tons of great stuff. i'm curious if anybody actually has any/how they like it. i'm considering picking up the chino shorts, but I can't try them on anywere, so it's a gamble.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a retailer in North America carrying Norse Projects caps? Need Supply has one in olive, but I am looking for other colors. Thanks in advance...

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
I have one of their fleece cardigans, and the quality and fit are both good. I like their lambswool beanies, but the shipping to the USA off their web store is the price of the cap. Anyone know where I can get one in the US?

Did you see any at Woodlands Portland?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a lot of their stuff and I love it, only issue I have experienced is that their shorts last year was a bit fucked up in the sizing, but other than that really pleased.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah actually a lot of retailers carry the items and i never really bothered to try them. they tend to be in a lot of streetwear places too which seems odd to me

eugen eugen

Reaction score
well small fits like a real medium in this one ;)
i wear medium to large in tshirts and can wear this parka with a hoodie underneath, so its not like a tshirt small at all :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads