1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Norse Projects Clothing?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tonio028, Sep 15, 2009.

1. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

how do their rain jackets fit? Slim and athletic? There`s a new rain coat at jcrew for their ss12 collection and fits nice from the pictures but I bet they`re clipped in the back and arms. I also would not want anything that somebody else on campus might be wearing

2. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

I have a couple of their oxfords and compared to Albam, which are cheaper, I would go Albam everytime.

3. auggie

auggie Well-Known Member

I've tried on the Elka rain jacket and it's a regular fit with a bit of extra room in the back. It also runs quite big so I'd size down one.

4. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

5. bargecharge

bargecharge Well-Known Member

Anyone have an idea how Norse t-shirts fit, specifically the Niels and Arvid? It's tough to get a handle - some sites say regular, others say slim. Wanted to order a few from the store, but since it's overseas, wanted to try and make sure I get the size right.

Thanks in advance -

6. superego

superego Senior member

Any input on sizing for Norse Projects tops? Looking at this hoodie and though I take a L in most things, the stated 54cm chest measurement (42") seems like it'd be slim as I have a 45" chest. Do NP tops typically run slim?

7. click here

click here Senior member

Norse Store has great customer service. Bought a Norse Projects knit from them and after only a few wears, could see some holes develop around the pit area. They offered to send me a new one/ or a full refund. Thought that was nice of them :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  8. irbe

irbe Senior member

I'm still curious about their chinos. Are they has heavy dute as w+h westpoint?

9. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Don't know W+H chinos, but Norse Aros are fine, they fade a little in color though.

10. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior member

I actually have that coat :)

It's incredibly supple, and feels great on the skin.