1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Norse Projects Clothing?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tonio028, Sep 15, 2009.

1. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Hey guys. Does anyone have any personal experience or heard any feedback regarding Norse Projects clothing? I ran a search here and online and didn't find too much information regarding this line other than on a few product shots and write ups on blog pages. With winter around the corner, I'm not having sucess finding a mid-tier I guess you would say quality knit wear. I like what NDG is even W+H have put out in the past while searching, but the retail is a bit more than I would like to shell out (maybe come sale time).

In that search I came across Norse Projects. I especially loved the chunky shawl and cardigans as they seem really nice for the price. I'm just curious as to fit, construction, etc. if any of you forum-ites know. Help a man searching for good knit wear out!

2. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Just checking on this for the late night crowd. Anyone other than crickets out there? Stuff looks and seems nice, just checking one last time.

3. Becks23

Becks23 Senior member

The brand itself is relatively new but it has developped a following as a pretty decent streetwear retailer.

I guess the best you can do is look at their list of brands stocked and sort of assume that they work with brands that do some decent quality stuff and make assumptions based on that.

4. norse projects

norse projects New Member

Hey guys. Does anyone have any personal experience or heard any feedback regarding Norse Projects clothing? I ran a search here and online and didn't find too much information regarding this line other than on a few product shots and write ups on blog pages. With winter around the corner, I'm not having sucess finding a mid-tier I guess you would say quality knit wear. I like what NDG is even W+H have put out in the past while searching, but the retail is a bit more than I would like to shell out (maybe come sale time).

In that search I came across Norse Projects. I especially loved the chunky shawl and cardigans as they seem really nice for the price. I'm just curious as to fit, construction, etc. if any of you forum-ites know. Help a man searching for good knit wear out!

Hello Becks. I just noticed your post. regarding our qualities, all norse Projects clothing is made In Italy and Portugal, our woolen yarns are all Italian, Lanerossi,and others, and our shirts mostly of Italian fabrics as well. Our fit is medium / regular, nether tight nor slim. you can see more in details /measurements at one of our retailers oi polloi. We take pride in building the best quality we can make , I would characterize our quality as "Luxury workmans / casual clothing in terms of quality. In the near future there will be a complete brand site with all details available. Kind regards Norse Projects

5. norse projects

norse projects New Member

Regarding our qualities, all norse Projects clothing is made In Italy and Portugal, our woolen yarns are all Italian, Lanerossi and others, our shirts mostly of Italian fabrics as well.
    Our fit is medium / regular, nether tight nor slim.
    you can see more in details /measurements at one of our retailers oi polloi.
    We take pride in building the best quality we can make , I would characterize our quality as "Luxury workmans / casual clothing in terms of quality.
    In the near future there will be a complete brand site with all details available.

Kind regards

Norse Projects

6. saelan

saelan Senior member

this thread has never really come to life, but I've been perusing the norse projects store and they carry tons of great stuff. i'm curious if anybody actually has any/how they like it. i'm considering picking up the chino shorts, but I can't try them on anywere, so it's a gamble.

7. zissou

zissou Senior member

Does anyone know of a retailer in North America carrying Norse Projects caps? Need Supply has one in olive, but I am looking for other colors. Thanks in advance...

8. karmaguy

karmaguy Senior member

hmm when i was at the woodlands recently, they had em in blue and olive i believe. the caps arent listed on their website but maybe if you gave em a call? http://www.woodlandsshop.com/

9. HOT Sriracha

HOT Sriracha Senior member

I have one of their fleece cardigans, and the quality and fit are both good. I like their lambswool beanies, but the shipping to the USA off their web store is the price of the cap. Anyone know where I can get one in the US?

Did you see any at Woodlands Portland?

10. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

I have a lot of their stuff and I love it, only issue I have experienced is that their shorts last year was a bit fucked up in the sizing, but other than that really pleased.

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah actually a lot of retailers carry the items and i never really bothered to try them. they tend to be in a lot of streetwear places too which seems odd to me

12. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Senior member

13. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

14. karmaguy

karmaguy Senior member

15. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Senior member

well small fits like a real medium in this one ;)
    i wear medium to large in tshirts and can wear this parka with a hoodie underneath, so its not like a tshirt small at all :)

16. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

Norse Projects is a fantastic brand. We have a really great FW buy approaching arrival in the coming weeks and we're excited to offer it to our customers.

Mikkel and Mikkel really have a great thing going. If anyone has any questions about NP in the US, feel free to shoot them my way. We offer a pretty extensive selection of outerwear, caps, knits, pants, shirts and shorts.

17. derrida26

derrida26 Senior member

18. drewtronius

drewtronius Senior member

Norse is super solid, especially this coat+shirt for S/S 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Tequila

Tequila Well-Known Member

Bought an oxford shirt from them, it fits nicely and has a very durable and nice feel to it. Made in Europe = Made in Portugal, as they've already said in this thread. Just a little FYI if you really care about the country of origin.