• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NORE Tells you what your insecurity is based on pics posted.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All you have to do is post ITT and have either posted a pic or pics of yourself and I will tell you what your insecurity/(ies) is/are. For those who have not posted pics, I can probably gather what I need from your last 10 posts.

Let's go.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol...

Can we guess that your insecurity is not getting enough attention just based on the fact you started this thread?

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, your insecurity is that you are a small man (with equally small attributes) who lives in Boston. Female companionship is a foreign concept to you because you bore prospects to death with the "expert craftsmanship" of your hideous ties.

Next!

Last edited:

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll play before this gets knocked to DT.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White man from Boston living beyond his means who is desperately trying to score some Asian poon.

Next!

Last edited:

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Claghorn, you could at least pour that beer into a glass.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your insecurity stems from the fact that while you have decent legs due to cycling, the rest of your body doesn't quite match up. What's more, you don't even realize you have nice legs. Also, you are insecure about the balding issue and the fact that even though you can now [try to] use the fact that Spoo has scored a Ferrari from thrifting, you do not have a respectable career.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics