• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nordstroms - fred goldman

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Brown
Well Johnapril, what can I say. They will kill you!

Big girls don't cry.

bryce330

Reaction score
The telephone records of when Nicole was last talking to her mother was concealed from the "Trier of fact"/the jury in both trials. Why? Because the time on the telephone records would have placed OJ in the LAX terminal while his wife was on the phone. In order to put on this show, "The trial of the century", both sides agreed to conceal the records from the jury by entering an apparent bogus time for that last phone call.

Problem is: Cooly Johnnie C. blew his composure and got caught on video tape admitting that they were concealing the phone records from the jury. The jury was out but the cameras were still rolling......He forgot!

Why the hell would OJ's attorneys agree to suppress evidence that would help exonerate him? I know this is flame, but can't you at least make it somewhat plausible??

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So government and T.V. tabloid news commentators, dildos like Geraldo et al, have given you the green light to turn off your thinking caps, again ??? The only
spam[1].gif
is the madness that they've been feeding everyone to see how far they can take this chirade, the so called "The Trial of the Century".
Since one of you has brought it up, here's something of interest from our investigative file: The Bruno Maglis shoes

(1.) The soles were very unique, without question, and were independently contracted out and produced by Italy's SILGA GOMMA in its U2887 rubber shoe mold. They then were given to the next independent contractor a half mile down the road who produced the top portion of that particular style, I believe it was called the "Lorenzo" . Then the plug which gives the brand name, "Bruno Magli", was plugged into its proper space between the heel and forefoot on the sole of the shoe.

The Problem: (A.) The brand name Bruno Magli, due to its location on the shoe, never shows up in the bloody shoe print trail that appeared in the side walk tiles leading from the front to the back gate at 875 So. Bundy, former residence of Nicole Brown Simpson. Only the unique pattern of the heel and forefoot from the U2887 rubber mold appears in the bloody prints.

Here's the kicker: SILGA GOMMA not only sold the rubber shoe soles from the U2887 shoe mold, with the unique pattern, to Bruno Magli, they provided thousands of those same shoe soles from the same U2887 shoe mold to a company called LORD. LORD gave them to 19 shoe brands that they owned on 5 continents around the world. Even the SILGA U2887 shoe sole that the FBI special agent used while testifying, he stated, had the LORD logo imbedded between the heel and forefoot, and came from Japan's national police department evidence archives.

Okay wizards: If the logo or brand name couldn't appear in the bloody shoeprints because of its location (an admission the FBI special agent also made on the witness stand). How then would one determine that it was a rare Bruno Magli shoe print that created the impression on the side walk tiles and not one made by the 19 other shoes brands owned by LORD shoes, Huhmm???? Have a Good Day.....P.S.

Learn more if interested and not satisfied with what you've been fed:
www.YouTube.com-Serpents Rising www.ojcoverup.com www.serpentsrising.com

spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

My finger's tired...

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh

My message is to O.J.:ROT IN HELL, YOU EVIL *************!!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif

My message is this quote from the venerable rnoldh!!!!

Big Brown

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bryce330
Why the hell would OJ's attorneys agree to suppress evidence that would help exonerate him? I know this is flame, but can't you at least make it somewhat plausible??
Listen Bryce, apparently you have not seen the video of J.C. doing the very thing that you ask. I'm not going to speculate nor share any type of subjective opinion with you in regard to your question. Though it is a fair question, for me, it only becomes an endless circle. I hope that you will reserve it for the proper parties at the proper time. Our mission was to be, and is to be, as objective as possible. Therefore, I first recommend that you see for yourself Johnnie C. doing the very thing in the question that you pose to me. It was done in court on the date July 5 or 6, 1995, the date the prosecution rested. As I stated previously, it is free, and does not cost you a penny. Go to www.YouTube.com or www.Google Video.com and type in the name of the documentary "Serpents Rising", the producers have placed 4 good clips of the investigation on these sites, this one is included. I'm the investigator, I dig up the (objective) evidence. I don't care if you tear it down, as long as you do it objectively! Have a good day.

Big Brown

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

My finger's tired...

spam[1].gif
STER, now with all the time that you've spent doing this, you could have submitted something reasonably intelligent. I keep trying to figure out how our arrogant omnipotent acting politicans can continually lie and make saps out of the U.S. population, while plundering the U.S. treasury to the tune of a Billion Dollars a week. I think you have just given me the answer,
spam[1].gif
STER.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spam[1].gif
STER, now with all the time that you've spent doing this, you could have submitted something reasonably intelligent. I keep trying to figure out how our arrogant omnipotent acting politicans can continually lie and make saps out of the U.S. population, while plundering the U.S. treasury to the tune of a Billion Dollars a week. I think you have just given me the answer,
spam[1].gif
STER.

I'm sure YOU can be objective and prove to me such a wonderfully broad and vague statement. Omnipotent and arrogant politicians? You want objectivity but yet project this kind of sweeping sensationalism?

Also, can you prove to me (and are you saying) that OJ Simpson was 100% innocent of the crimes he was accused of commiting (according to the civil suit)?

This is a complete waste of time but since it is a slow day at work...

Can you disprove his DNA match at the crime scene and DNA evidence?
The blood evidence? The Magli shoe print consistent with the Magli's OJ was wearing in the Bronco (which did match)? The strange 911 call? The chase in the Bronco? His reaction to Nicole's death? His confession to Rosie Greer? I guess all of that is a coincidence. And, no, I'm not going to pay you to try to prove it to me.

Obviously, you search the internet to see if anyone is talking about the topic and then post or contact to sell your crappy schtick. I would feel more like a "sap" ordering your videos. Maybe you could post something objective and educational about clothing since this is a website about style. That I would find more informative.

Big Brown

Reaction score
No
spam[1].gif
Ster, I am not going to talk about arrogant and omnipotent politicians neither from an objective nor subjective viewpoint. This thread originally was related to principals primarily involved in the most sensationalized trial of the 20th century, I brought information to that thread. If you want to discuss clothes, I see that there are other threads and I would advise that you take advantage of them. Now relative to your Simpson questions, you have a littany of 'he said-she said' subjective issues. I will rebutt them in this manner: (1.) There is a time contradiction of major proportion of when Nicole was last known to be alive, the original time that Nicole's father (Lou Brown) gave to the coroner's investigator in the morning after the deaths occurred was 11:00 PM. If she was alive at 11:00 PM, O.J. was on his way to LAX in the back of a chauffeur driven limousine, rushing to catch an 11:45 PM flight to Chicago, and thus could not have been available to commit the acts. An 11:00 PM telephone call was consistent with highway traveling time conditions for the date 06/12/94. (2.) I was an investigator, and do have a reluctantly signed contract from Simpson, dated 2/19/99, to pursue only limited areas, i.e. the actual telephone records. These, along with all exhibits in his criminal case file were removed from the L.A. County Superior Court exhibit department by ex parte court order given to DDA Bill Hodgman by Judge John Reid in April 1998. The actual phone records were never given to the jury for examination. A time of the last phone call from Nicole's mother, on the Brown's home phone in Dana Point, Orange County, to daughter was agreed to by lawyer stipulation of 9:37 PM, and given to the jury. However, the trial testimony had them leaving Brentwood, Northwest L.A., 30 to 45 minutes before that call was made, a virtual impossibility. A last phone call of 9:37 PM no doubt gave Simpson adequate enough time to do the deeds, 11:00 PM obviously did not. We have also a transcript of Robert Shapiro, in closed judge's chamber on 07/08/94, offering a 10:17 PM last call stipulation to Marcia Clark. So we go from 11:00 PM in June 1994, to 10:17 PM, in July, to finally a 9:37 PM stipulation at trial in February 1995. (3.) Bruno Maglis, that's another topic altogether.....This Italian, European size 46, shoe sole is 12 and-a-quarter inches, (we have several from SILGA the manufacturer). Simpson's bare foot measures 13 inches. When was the last time you bought an expensive shoe that was an inch shorter than your actual foot. I'm sure that those would be shoes worth admiring. (4.) The shoe print is unique, however the shoe sole is generic, it comes from the U2887 rubber mold, and it was sold at the same time to 19 other shoe brands controlled by LORD shoes. Any of those 19 along with the Bruno Maglis would make the same shoe print in blood. Also the photos show shoe prints that are less than 11 and-a-half inches in length at the Bundy murder site, almost 2" shorter than Simpson's foot. (5.) Since I didn't ask or demand that you buy anything (in fact I attempted to point you to a site where the web clips were free) I don't have anything else to say in regard to that particular issue.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No
spam[1].gif
Ster, I am not going to talk about arrogant and omnipotent politicians neither from an objective nor subjective viewpoint. This thread originally was related to principals primarily involved in the most sensationalized trial of the 20th century, I brought information to that thread. If you want to discuss clothes, I see that there are other threads and I would advise that you take advantage of them.

Thanks, I knew that already since I've been posting here much longer than you. But, then, you should've known that since you're an investigator.
sarcasm.gif

Now relative to your Simpson questions, you have a littany of 'he said-she said' subjective issues. I will rebutt them in this manner: (1.) There is a time contradiction of major proportion of when Nicole was last known to be alive, the original time that Nicole's father (Lou Brown) gave to the coroner's investigator in the morning after the deaths occurred was 11:00 PM. If she was alive at 11:00 PM, O.J. was on his way to LAX in the back of a chauffeur driven limousine, rushing to catch an 11:45 PM flight to Chicago, and thus could not have been available to commit the acts. An 11:00 PM telephone call was consistent with highway traveling time conditions for the date 06/12/94.
ALL of the DNA is "he said she said"?

(2.) I was an investigator, and do have a reluctantly signed contract from Simpson, dated 2/19/99, to pursue only limited areas, i.e. the actual telephone records. These, along with all exhibits in his criminal case file were removed from the L.A. County Superior Court exhibit department by ex parte court order given to DDA Bill Hodgman by Judge John Reid in April 1998. The actual phone records were never given to the jury for examination. A time of the last phone call from Nicole's mother, on the Brown's home phone in Dana Point, Orange County, to daughter was agreed to by lawyer stipulation of 9:37 PM, and given to the jury. However, the trial testimony had them leaving Brentwood, Northwest L.A., 30 to 45 minutes before that call was made, a virtual impossibility. A last phone call of 9:37 PM no doubt gave Simpson adequate enough time to do the deeds, 11:00 PM obviously did not. We have also a transcript of Robert Shapiro, in closed judge's chamber on 07/08/94, offering a 10:17 PM last call stipulation to Marcia Clark. So we go from 11:00 PM in June 1994, to 10:17 PM, in July, to finally a 9:37 PM stipulation at trial in February 1995. [/quote]

(3.) Bruno Maglis, that's another topic altogether.....This Italian, European size 46, shoe sole is 12 and-a-quarter inches, (we have several from SILGA the manufacturer). Simpson's bare foot measures 13 inches. When was the last time you bought an expensive shoe that was an inch shorter than your actual foot. I'm sure that those would be shoes worth admiring.
How do you explain the picture?

William Bodziack, an FBI agent and one of the country's most foremost experts on shoe print impressions, testified that the prints were left by Bruno Magli shoes, style Lorenzo, incorporating a Silga sole with a waffle-type print. The footwear, manufactured in Italy, retailed for $160 per pair and was sold by only 40 retailers across America. In all, only 300 pairs of size 12 (Simpson's size) were ever sold. Only 9% of the population wore size 12. Simpson had denied ever owing a pair, calling them, "ugly-ass shoes."

However, on September 26th, 1993, AP photographer Harry Scull Jr. had taken pictures of Simpson wearing these exact shoes at the Rich Stadium in New York. It didn't seem to impress the jury.

(4.) The shoe print is unique, however the shoe sole is generic, it comes from the U2887 rubber mold, and it was sold at the same time to 19 other shoe brands controlled by LORD shoes. Any of those 19 along with the Bruno Maglis would make the same shoe print in blood. Also the photos show shoe prints that are less than 11 and-a-half inches in length at the Bundy murder site, almost 2" shorter than Simpson's foot.
See above...

So, once again, are you saying that OJ is innocent? What could your reasoning be that he had nothing to do with these crimes? Are you refuting the piles of evidence because your saying his shoes shouldn't have fit and the phone records are incorrect?

Well, good luck in proving OJ innocent. I think you have your work cut out for you! I hope you're getting paid well!!!
spam[1].gif

Big Brown

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
Thanks, I knew that already since I've been posting here much longer than you. But, then, you should've known that since you're an investigator.
sarcasm.gif

ALL of the DNA is "he said she said"?

spam[1].gif
STER, if you're cruising in a jet airplane at 30,000 feet off the ground and your significant other, at the same time, is on the ground, alive and well, talking to their mother, what else is one to conclude about the DNA.

How do you explain the picture?

spam[1].gif
STEEEER! Give me a break! An important part of the civil trial was the defense witness testifying about digital photo altering. Geez! Have you seen how good Oprah looks sometimes on her magazine covers, she must have 50,000 body parts somedays.

So, once again, are you saying that OJ is innocent? What could your reasoning be that he had nothing to do with these crimes? Are you refuting the piles of evidence because your saying his shoes shouldn't have fit and the phone records are incorrect?

I don't give a damn about whether OJ was innocent or not, if I was given the same assignment and found the evidence to find him guilty, I would gladly push the deep fry button on him, myself. I am an equal opportunity provider when it comes to the death penalty, let that be clear.

Do you remember the movie, HURRICANE, about the life of the former pro boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter. He spent 27 years in Trenton State and Rahway State Penitentiaries in New Jersey. Two of the toughest prisons in the country, charged with murders he did not commit. In the end the evidence that finally freed him from his torment was the production of the actual telephone records that indicated that he could not have possibly committed the murders, it also showed that sworn officers of the court had lied and presented fabricated telephone record in order to convict him.

If you were in the same situation and telephone records could clear you from incarceration, or even dispel a life time of aspersion and innuendos of you yourself being a perpetrator of murder, would you disregard such evidence?

Well, good luck in proving OJ innocent. I think you have your work cut out for you! I hope you're getting paid well!!!
spam[1].gif

Well, you're probably right, given the pulse of America. The tactic is not new though, this nation's unscrupulous actors in high places have had a history of imflaming the passions of the body politique for their own pecuniary interests.

As far as getting paid, I spend very little time in California now, so my requirements are minimal. However some of the other investigators still live out there, and there is some concern on their part because of the $25 million dollar punitive award to the Goldman/Browns. The manner of the decision opened up a pandoras box for average citizens in the State of California since the court deviated from state law. A frantic law firm called the Cal. office one day pleading that we get in contact with OJ so they could talk him into letting them file his appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court. It appeared that people were now suing other people in California and citing the precedent of the Simpson ruling and asking for astronomical punitive damage awards against less than celebrated individuals.

Simpson's response was typical, "they deserve what they get!"
Have a nice day,
spam[1].gif
STER

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...if you're cruising in a jet airplane at 30,000 feet off the ground and your significant other, at the same time, is on the ground, alive and well, talking to their mother, what else is one to conclude about the DNA.
Um, yeah. You really lost me on that one. Simpson's and victims DNA were everywhere. Pretty simple.

Did you ever hear of Chewbacca? Chewbacca was a Wookie. He was from the planet Kashyyyk but he lived on Endor. He was over seven feet tall but he lived on Endor with Ewoks. They were only 2 feet tall! It doesn't make sense! He was a Wookie!! Living with Ewoks! Why would a Wookie live on Endor?

STEEEER! Give me a break! An important part of the civil trial was the defense witness testifying about digital photo altering. Geez! Have you seen how good Oprah looks sometimes on her magazine covers, she must have 50,000 body parts somedays.
Yeah, that's it.
sarcasm.gif
The photo was never proven to be doctored and Simpson normally wore a size 12 shoe. There was also another picture. His shoes were size 12. According to all news reports I've ever read, Simpson wore a size 12 consistently. You're really reaching...

I don't give a damn about whether OJ was innocent or not, if I was given the same assignment and found the evidence to find him guilty, I would gladly push the deep fry button on him, myself.
So, why are you here if you don't care about OJ??? Oh, that's right, to sell your video. I forgot.
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

Well, you're probably right, given the pulse of America. The tactic is not new though, this nation's unscrupulous actors in high places have had a history of imflaming the passions of the body politique for their own pecuniary interests.
Sounds familiar... Is that where you get it from?

Why don't you go find the REAL killers. Oh, that's right there's no evidence pointing to anyone else!

Oh well, thanks for wasting my time with your
spam[1].gif
. You've got nothing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads