• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nordstroms - fred goldman

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
OK -
Just one of those weird things that I had to share. I was browsing through Nordstroms in Scottsdale, AZ today when I ran across Fred Goldman - no, he's not a designer, Fred Goldman, the father of Ron Goldman, murdered by OJ Simpson.

The weird thing is he wasn't shopping, he was working and the other weird thing is that I know this and I know he works there, but it's still really weird to be in the Men's Suit Department and have Fred Goldman asking if he can help you find something.

If it wasn't for the tragic ending of his son's life, he would just be another salesman with a big mustache, but you know.

Anyway - I just thought it was odd. What do you say to him? How can I buy a suit from this man who went through what he did. I think it would be weird. Luckily today I was just browsing.

Bradford

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
Do not ask him to show you any brown Bruno Magli shoes or black leather gloves.

JohnnySmoke

Reaction score
My wife and I were in Nordstorms last weekend (we're from TX) looking at the men's ties and I told her I knew who the guy with the handlebar moustache was someone famous but I couldn't place him. About 10 minutes after leaving the store I said, that's Ron Goldman's dad from the OJ murder. I said if it wasn't him then it had to be the closest look-alike I'd ever seen.

andrebaron

Reaction score
We cannot even imagine the depth anguish this man has experienced unless we had a similiar(hopefully not) experience. I feel for him, and I hope the work is more of a therepeutic release rather than an economic need. But I sense not.

Margaret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Speaking of Fred Goldman... OJ's back in the news and Fred has something to say about it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12754888/?GT1=8199

What a classy guy. Even putting aside whether he did it or not, he deserves life just for being the complete ass he's proved himself to be.

Big Brown

Reaction score
I've functioned within an independent investigations unit in L.A. (go to www.ojcoverup.com) for the past ten years regarding the whole Simpson affair. I am afraid that so many of us have been duped. Take for example the continued cover-up of the facts surrounding Ron Goldman, Fred Goldman's deceased son. His son has a criminal file that is as thick as Webster's Dictionary and I'm afraid that what is in it iis truly responsible for his death. Unfortunately, our public review was stopped by officials showing up in the courthouse and citing Cal. Gov't Code sec. 6254 "The Snitch Law" as justification for the interruption.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Brown
I've functioned within an independent investigations unit in L.A. (go to www.ojcoverup.com) for the past ten years regarding the whole Simpson affair. I am afraid that so many of us have been duped. Take for example the continued cover-up of the facts surrounding Ron Goldman, Fred Goldman's deceased son. His son has a criminal file that is as thick as Webster's Dictionary and I'm afraid that what is in it iis truly responsible for his death. Unfortunately, our public review was stopped by officials showing up in the courthouse and citing Cal. Gov't Code sec. 6254 "The Snitch Law" as justification for the interruption.

?

Jon.

bryce330

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Brown

Hi, OJ. Welcome to the Forum.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bryce330
Hi, OJ. Welcome to the Forum.

If the glove does not fit - try Chester Jeffries!

Oh, and how are those Maglis holding up?

bryce330

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pink22m
So OJ, any leads on finding the "real" killers of Nicole and Ron?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy