1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nordstroms - fred goldman

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bradford, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

OK -
    Just one of those weird things that I had to share. I was browsing through Nordstroms in Scottsdale, AZ today when I ran across Fred Goldman - no, he's not a designer, Fred Goldman, the father of Ron Goldman, murdered by OJ Simpson.

The weird thing is he wasn't shopping, he was working and the other weird thing is that I know this and I know he works there, but it's still really weird to be in the Men's Suit Department and have Fred Goldman asking if he can help you find something.

If it wasn't for the tragic ending of his son's life, he would just be another salesman with a big mustache, but you know.

Anyway - I just thought it was odd. What do you say to him? How can I buy a suit from this man who went through what he did. I think it would be weird. Luckily today I was just browsing.

Bradford

2. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior Member

Do not ask him to show you any brown Bruno Magli shoes or black leather gloves.

3. Bradford

LMAO - [​IMG]

4. JohnnySmoke

JohnnySmoke New Member

My wife and I were in Nordstorms last weekend (we're from TX) looking at the men's ties and I told her I knew who the guy with the handlebar moustache was someone famous but I couldn't place him. About 10 minutes after leaving the store I said, that's Ron Goldman's dad from the OJ murder. I said if it wasn't him then it had to be the closest look-alike I'd ever seen.

5. andrebaron

andrebaron Active Member

We cannot even imagine the depth anguish this man has experienced unless we had a similiar(hopefully not) experience. I feel for him, and I hope the work is more of a therepeutic release rather than an economic need. But I sense not.

6. Bradford

7. Margaret

Margaret Distinguished Member

Speaking of Fred Goldman... OJ's back in the news and Fred has something to say about it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12754888/?GT1=8199

What a classy guy. Even putting aside whether he did it or not, he deserves life just for being the complete ass he's proved himself to be.

8. Big Brown

Big Brown Member

I've functioned within an independent investigations unit in L.A. (go to www.ojcoverup.com) for the past ten years regarding the whole Simpson affair. I am afraid that so many of us have been duped. Take for example the continued cover-up of the facts surrounding Ron Goldman, Fred Goldman's deceased son. His son has a criminal file that is as thick as Webster's Dictionary and I'm afraid that what is in it iis truly responsible for his death. Unfortunately, our public review was stopped by officials showing up in the courthouse and citing Cal. Gov't Code sec. 6254 "The Snitch Law" as justification for the interruption.[​IMG]

9. imageWIS

imageWIS Stylish Dinosaur

I've functioned within an independent investigations unit in L.A. (go to www.ojcoverup.com) for the past ten years regarding the whole Simpson affair. I am afraid that so many of us have been duped. Take for example the continued cover-up of the facts surrounding Ron Goldman, Fred Goldman's deceased son. His son has a criminal file that is as thick as Webster's Dictionary and I'm afraid that what is in it iis truly responsible for his death. Unfortunately, our public review was stopped by officials showing up in the courthouse and citing Cal. Gov't Code sec. 6254 "The Snitch Law" as justification for the interruption.[​IMG]

[​IMG] ?

Jon.

10. bryce330

bryce330 Senior Member

Hi, OJ. Welcome to the Forum.

11. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Hi, OJ. Welcome to the Forum.

[​IMG] If the glove does not fit - try Chester Jeffries!

Oh, and how are those Maglis holding up?

12. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Stylish Dinosaur

[​IMG] ?

Jon.

I'd say so. "Big Brown" must be a descriptive nickname.

13. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior Member

So OJ, any leads on finding the "real" killers of Nicole and Ron?

14. bryce330

bryce330 Senior Member

So OJ, any leads on finding the "real" killers of Nicole and Ron?

[​IMG]

15. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I see OJ....and he be lookin' scared......bababooey to y'all!!