noob questions about sanforized RRLs

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by corbu, Aug 23, 2006.

1. corbu

corbu Senior member

I just bought some RRLs and am amazed at how well made and heavy these jeans are. Since they are sanforized, I know that I don't need to soak them and that when I do wash them, they will shrink minimally. However, I'm not too sure about how much they will stretch since they are sanforized. Do these stretch just as much as other dry denim?[​IMG]

2. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I just bought some RRLs and am amazed at how well made and heavy these jeans are. Since they are sanforized, I know that I don't need to soak them and that when I do wash them, they will shrink minimally. However, I'm not too sure about how much they will stretch since they are sanforized. Do these stretch just as much as other dry denim?[​IMG]

Oh they do stretch. Trust me.

3. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

In the 2 1/2 weeks I've worn mine, they haven't stretched to the point they're baggy, but more that they're comfortable. They still fit slim all around except for the waist which has stretch out a good 1/2" or so.

4. corbu

corbu Senior member

great... they could use a little stretching in the thighs and waist... not much though

5. advan031

advan031 Senior member

In the 2 1/2 weeks I've worn mine, they haven't stretched to the point they're baggy, but more that they're comfortable. They still fit slim all around except for the waist which has stretch out a good 1/2" or so.

same here...these better not shrink or else[​IMG]

6. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

same here...these better not shrink or else[​IMG]
    I'm telling you, bro. Otherwise, we'll take pics and be matching Urkels. I'll post up the RRL bootcut pics tomorrow/Fri on my thread.