• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nonnative

The Thin Man

Reaction score
The nonnative autumn-winter 2012 collection is up: http://nonnative.com/styles/ .

It's based on Portland, Oregon, style. It's a better version of what I was wearing in 1993, which appeals to me. I'm a fan of the brand, which is somewhat similar to Wings + Horns, but -- as I'm sure many of you know -- of better quality with a more interesting range.

I'm also glad to see the retailer list (of those that ship to the U.S.) has expanded: http://nonnative.com/store/ .

For the spring-summer, it was only LN-CC, Oki-Ni, Haven and Roden Gray. For the fall, Tres Bien Shop and Mohawk General Store have been added. I will be interested to see what they choose to buy from the extensive product selection: http://nonnative.com/products/ .

Any thoughts?

The Thin Man

Reaction score
Last edited:

Lendo

Reaction score
Great to see TBS and Mohawk will be carrying their stuff. The guys at Roden Gray have always been super helpful and informative, and seemed to have the best prices out of the folks who ship to the US.
Definitely one of my favorite brands, the construction and details on the items i own are really something else. Pretty keen on the Lumberer shoes and will be very tempted to pick up a pair once they're released.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought a hiker jacket. I'm waiting for it to arrive.

The Thin Man

Reaction score
Last edited:

jwjp

Reaction score
so does tres bien and oki- ni

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven has some stuff. I bought a light jacket off of roden gray a few months back that is one of my favorite pieces

Lendo

Reaction score
Mohawk has some stuff online now. The heavy oxford's are nice, I'd picked one up from Roden Grey last time they were available and it's one of my favorite shirts.

The Thin Man

Reaction score
Here are the links for Haven and Mohawk General Store:

Haven.

Mohawk.

Last edited:

The Thin Man

Reaction score
Last edited:

bsyde82

Reaction score
Can anyone who owns NN stuff comment on the sizing of their tees, button ups and sweatshirts? I'm normally a small in most brands, but on the larger side of small due to an athletic build. So I'm inclined to order mediums in the tees and smalls in the others.

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lendo

Reaction score
Size 2 would probably work best in button ups. Size 1 is a little tight in the shoulders if you've got more of an athletic build.

Lendo

Reaction score
New season is up, the lookbook isn't too appealing imo but the actual products look to be on point as usual.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, anyone have a way of buying this stuff from japan? Some items I want already sold out from my preferred webstore =/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads