1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Nonnative 'Tracker' Denim Jacket - Dallas - 4 (50-52)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by leeba, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeba

leeba Senior member

Brand new with tags. Size 4, Japanese XL but fits more like an L or L/XL. NA retail 650, Japanese 550+ and you have to pay proxy/shipping fees (which are more expensive via EMS than they used to be).

Dope collarless denim jacket from Japanese cult brand Nonnative. Get your inner rancher on. This is actually surprisingly versatile and has amazing buttery smooth zippers (which I was impressed with).

Mis-sized otherwise would not be selling. So cool. Taking a decent loss even at the starting price so keep that in mind with any potential offers. Good luck finding other 4's from the Japanese market.

Note - last pic is a slightly darker wash I believe, jut uploaded for styling ideas/detail shot.

Raising funds - might end up keeping if I hit my goal amount, so this could be up for a limited time only.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.