• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nom De Guerre Tshirts

Calden

Reaction score
Hey,
Does anyone know an online retailer for Nom De Guerre Tshirts? Specifically this Kent State T...
Thanks for any help.
kentstate.jpg

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You could just call Nom de Guerre and ask them to mail it to you. I don't know if anyone even carries their stuff online.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
You could just call Nom de Guerre and ask them to mail it to you. I don't know if anyone even carries their stuff online.

do they do mailorder? i guess you learn something everyday

minya

Reaction score
that's old. you won't find that anywhere except eBay.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
do they do mailorder? i guess you learn something everyday
So I've been told. Customer service left a bit to be desired, though.

Calden

Reaction score
Originally Posted by minya
that's old. you won't find that anywhere except eBay.

Oh well... something about buying a designer riot tshirt doesn't seem right anyway (but it is sweet).

Lysol

Reaction score
nom de guerre has always made the whackest shirts, i don't care how on point that arabic all over print was. every time i've gone to the store i can't help but chuckle at the snotty sales guy, their new "couture" attitude, and then look up at the wall with all the t-shirts and it's tacky garbage like a shirt with a big head of james dean or elvis presley. for 1/8th of the price you can hop, skip and jump down to chinatown for other touristy looking junk.

Brian SD

Reaction score
I thought NDG doesn't do mailorder. Part of their shtick is "the store experience."

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I called them seven or so months ago to try and track down a last season R&B coat (the brown wax workcoat that resulted in the eternal blood between me and PG2G, to whom I have sworn undying hostility).

They said they didn't have it, but would be getting it in soon (yeah, this is about when I got suspicious) and would call me when they did. Never got a call back, but at least in theory, they didn't have a problem mailing it to me. Worthless customer service, though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics