• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nom De Guerre 5 pocket grey hooded herringbone wool parka sz M, Burberry duffle coat

ddohnggo

Reaction score
Nom de Guerre sz 30 indigo selvedge jeans s/s 06 $185
img4403oy8.jpg
img4405zi1.jpg
img4404ey8.jpg
Measurement waist - 15.5" inseam - 33" hem - 7" Burberry navy duffle coat size small 100% wool SOLD! Next up is a very nice Burberry duffle coat. It has leather loops for the elephant tooth esque details for closure, two pockets, nice hood, and a neck closure. fit pictures
img47912tw6.jpg
img4792sr4.jpg
img47932td0.jpg
img4794rn0.jpg
img4795bt5.jpg
img4768kg7.jpg
img4769pq9.jpg
img4774cz5.jpg
measurement pit to pit - 22" shoulder to shoulder - 18" neck to bottom - 37" Nom De Guerre size medium 5 pocket grey hooded herringbone wool parka $610 SOLD Up for sale is last season's Nom De Guerre 5 pocket herringbone parka. This coat is so ******* rad, but unfortunately I want some money for a Lanvin coat and want to sell this one in its place. The coat is from last season and has only been worn a total of 6 times and is in practically new condition. I can't remember exactly, but i paid close to $800 for the coat and it's worth every penny. The coat is made of very fine 100% wool herringbone with a polyester lining with the Nom De Guerre tree logo screen printed on it. It has two inside pockets, a large oversized hood, five external pockets, neck strap, two epaulets and is made in japan. This coat sold out immediately from all retailers and at the flagship store in manhattan. There was a black waxed version, but this one is 100 million times better. It's lightweight, but very warm. Start your winter right!
40at7.jpg
img4775po7.jpg
img4776op7.jpg
img4777jq6.jpg
img4778vv5.jpg
measurement pit to pit - 19.5" shoulder to shoulder - 18" neck to bottom - 32" shoulder to end of sleeve - 25"

fresh

Reaction score
arggggggh that ndg coat is what ive been looking for, but i dont have 610..
i just bought too much stuff this week..
free bump..somebody buy that before i start selling my body for it

ddohnggo

Reaction score
ndg coat is sold! i'll take offers on the burberry coat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads