1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NOBODY brand jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by wheelerray, Aug 19, 2006.

1. wheelerray

wheelerray Senior member

Tried using the search function, but the brand name itself yields no results.

Can anyone tell me about this brand of jeans? Advertised as raw selvedge.

Quality? Source of denim? Weight of fabric?

Available here:

https://factorypeople.com/index.php?...b02a95acb33563

Thanks!

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

It's an Australian brand. The denim weight is about 12-13 ounces, at least the pairs I have seen. The construction is decent, but not worth $200+ in my opinion, especially with brands like 5EP and Rag&Bone, and even Nudie, at the same pricepoints. The back and back pocket detailing is interesting, cosmetically not unlike the detailing on Dior Homme jeans.

3. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior member

I've seen distressed jeans by Nobody before... it's awesome... but can't seems to find anywhere else

4. wheelerray

wheelerray Senior member

It's an Australian brand. The denim weight is about 12-13 ounces, at least the pairs I have seen. The construction is decent, but not worth $200+ in my opinion, especially with brands like 5EP and Rag&Bone, and even Nudie, at the same pricepoints. The back and back pocket detailing is interesting, cosmetically not unlike the detailing on Dior Homme jeans.

Thanks for the info. The site I linked above is running a 55% of sale, so I was thinking of trying them. Would definitely not pay list, but I think I might give them a try at a little over 100.

5. The False Prophet

The False Prophet Senior member

The denim quality's not great, but the fades are sometimes pretty nice. Oftentimes, the blues are just TOO blue though. The fits in the ladies are very nice, but the guys are nothing special.

I tried on a few pairs at about $60 and couldn't convince myself to pull the trigger...

6. dizzhizz

dizzhizz Senior member

I actually picked up a pair of grey Nobody's - fits well and quite light. Perhaps I overpayed for them when I bought them in HK but then again the color was nice.

The back pockets are quite simple and unobtrusive - another reason why I bought them.

7. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

Are they worth $80. They have a raw selvege that looks pretty decent and with the sale now at 65% - thinking about it!!