• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NO PURCHASE CHRISTMAS CLUB (NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2011)

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank God there are only 4 pages of this thread so far.
I still have to wrap up the November Club results too.

HLow

Reaction score
I'm in! Flat broke and i can't afford anything anyways..
shog[1].gif

HLow

Reaction score
And i must say you have quite a collection there, do you actually wear all of them still!? that is one hell of a shoe rotation to complete..
More of an everything fetish, wouldn't you agree?

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And i must say you have quite a collection there, do you actually wear all of them still!? that is one hell of a shoe rotation to complete..

Thank you. About 20 or so pairs have never been worn. The others have, but with this volume they receive very little wear. 98% of my shoes still look new. I went through a period of buying at every opportunity until I realized I had nowhere to walk in my wardrobe room. Then I stopped. I haven't purchased shoes or any other clothes for almost 2 years...no wait..that is not true. :embar:

Last edited:

greasymonkey

Reaction score
i would love to be part of this group at the moment but the temptation of the sales coming up might just force me to bite the bullet.
Lord have mercy.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to put my name back in for the Jan-Feb NPC. I missed out on the Nov to mid-Dec club due to a bunch of new purchases, but I have everything I need now....at least for a little while. :smarmy:

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is surprisingly easy. I haven't bought anything so far (except for the pair of cuff links I confessed to already) and have no desire to. Going to sell a pair of shoes from the previous month and end up with a net gain during this period. Feels good to be so awesome.

Hornswaggler

Reaction score
I succeeded a little too well when I signed up in September... I mostly stayed off SF because I didn't want to get lured in by B&S, and have only now returned.

I went three months in all (Sept., Oct., Nov.).

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boys, heads up! 3 days left to go on this NPC.
Please report in....celibate or not.
Sorry I was down for many days because my computer died.
I am on a laptop for now and will tabulate the list results after the 15th when we end the challenge.
Thank you everyone! :)

Adarael

Reaction score
I made it almost to the end! And then someone wanted to sell a pair of tan Tricker's Belgraves for 100 bucks. I can't claim it was an emergency. I can only claim I needed those damn shoes.

And by god, they were worth it.

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am holding well MoL...3 more days :)

Duppy

Reaction score
Had one blip on the radar.. a SNS Herning Sweater. :embar:

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
We are now 'officially' at the end of our challenge.
If anyone else needs to ring in, please do so asap and I will do a scorecard in the next days.
We will start up again sometime in the first week of January 2012 and it will be a 'JANUARY-FEBRUARY Challenge' to help the addicts recover from Christmas/Boxing Day spending.

You now have about 2 1/2 weeks to get it out of your systems, so get out there and spend your guts out and enjoy the time off ..!!
(Did I really just say that?) :) Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics