• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

No new Phineas Cole for Spring 2019?

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
Seems all the new Spring 2019 is Paul Stuart and no Phineas Cole. Are they phasing out Phineas Cole? Does anyone have any info on this?

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
UPDATE: Just talked to the Madison Ave store folks, and they say the new Phineas things are starting to trickle in, and that they will have items for SS2019.

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
UPDATE2: My SA emailed me saying the Spring collection was in, but no Phineas yet... very suspicious. Anyone else have any info on the status of Phineas Cole?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 104 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 90 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%