• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NO BUYING CLOTHEs for rest of april club!

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who wants to join me? It's going to have to be a group effort I can't do it alone My one exception is I already preordered an MJK Shirt, just waiting for the invoice but besides that, NO buying clothes till may! Here is the list, and who broke: constant struggle Get Smart - he bought nudies OUTSKIES denimdestroyedmylife Concepts_BLC Ace Rimmer BrianVarick hamm23 ctrlaltelite -OUT Joe E Taleo JD_May JayJay landho Black Cherry SantosLHalper - broke on the 9th stickonatree jet - broke within 20 minutes -OUT chiral akaidiot xchen efujobu Fabro bdeuce22 braidkid - out SEXSF xD3C0Yx onion

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm on board...except that I have a fred perry shirt that's gonna be held for me when it's avail later this month, so that doesnt really count since it's a pre-sale of sorts. heh

but yea, count me in.
alien.gif

Concepts_BLC

Reaction score
I will say I am in too.... It is hard though when you work in a boutique. It is a struggle. The more time I spend in the store the more I find things I usually would not be interested in growing on me. Sticking with this is going to be a challenge but I will give it a shot. I am off till Saturday so I know I am good until at least then. Hahaha

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
I'm on board...except that I have a fred perry shirt that's gonna be held for me when it's avail later this month, so that doesnt really count since it's a pre-sale of sorts. heh

but yea, count me in.
alien.gif

Hey, do you still want me to bring that FH shirt and shoes down to VLV next weekend? Dumbass. -kiya

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
Yeah I need to stop ... got three pairs of jeans from Denimbar last month.

Beyond a pair of 5EPs on pre-order @ Revolve, I gotta stop. At least for this month.

On April 15 I will be writing Uncle Sam a check worth a few thousand, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania gets a few hundred more.

Next month I'll be ordering a TaT suit though ....

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Hey, do you still want me to bring that FH shirt and shoes down to VLV next weekend?

Dumbass.

-kiya

I'm turning a blind eye to everything in Vegas....tho the last few years I've been I ended up buying nothing, compared to the first few years I bought everything in sight. All thanks to my new motto "new is the new vintage"

binsur

Reaction score
This thread hits home.

I've recently started paying more attention to my wordrobe and have appreciated reading through a variety of topics on this forum. However, I'm struggling with a little guilt in the amount of money I'm spending.

I suppose it's all relative so what percentage of your post-tax income do you spend on clothes?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Hey, do you still want me to bring that FH shirt and shoes down to VLV next weekend?

Dumbass.

-kiya

I ain't selling him my shoes!

Regardless, i cannot join this club, it's just not possible.
I've already broken it considering i picked up the new Mister Freedom **** yesterday..

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll give it a try to, I really should stop. I don't even buy that much clothes, but I am a student with no means of an income.

hamm23

Reaction score
I'm in, the last two months have been pretty bad for me so I need to take some time off.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
I ain't selling him my shoes!

Regardless, i cannot join this club, it's just not possible.
I've already broken it considering i picked up the new Mister Freedom **** yesterday..

I'm sure you two can figure this all out next weekend but the word on the street is he's willing to throw you an "offer your can't refuse." And please twist his arm into picking up a FH shirt already.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not this month.

If there is a club on June, then I will be on board definitely.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
glad to see i have some people joining me
WHO Will break?
Who will remain strong!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads