• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nn

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you can literally find a shirt like this at Gap for a fraction of the price

trader

Reaction score
try a store that sells lumberjack clothing/equipment

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grom1
I dont think you read what I was looking for.

If I wanted a similar shirt from a different store I would have posted it.

Stop being such a brand-whore, you can get similar shirts all over the place. I'm sure you can find one similarly overpriced if you look hard enough.

And plaid shirts like this are so played out anyway, they are the current uniform of the unimaginitive.

does D&G have a store for their brand new clothing online?

Err, your own bloody link is the store. They just don't list your size, which most likely indicates they have sold out in it. And yes, if you phone their physical stores they should be able to ship it to you if any of them have it in stock.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
D&G?

I thought it was a brand for bum boys...

AlmostFullBenefits

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
D&G? I thought it was a brand for bum boys...

...and who says you're wrong
laugh.gif

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Gwarg

Reaction score
I dont think you read what I was looking for.

If I wanted a similar shirt from a different store I would have posted it.

H did read your post. You said in your original post it had to be 'similar' and he was suggesting a 'similar' shirt. Anyway, why do you want such an overpriced shirt?

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sebastian_Flyte
Wow. YES, call the freaking D&G boutique to buy D&G clothing!

What an idiotic suggestion. Everybody knows the proper course of action is to scour the web for days then post a query in the wrong section of an Internet message board then get all pissy when people tell you to go to Gap.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
im sure if you contact Stefano directly, he would probably fly to your house, hand stitch one for you while you wait, give you a reach around, and even some fly kicks as a thank you. Just assuming this is what theyd do given your baller status.

is D&G still a reputable brand or have they sold to wal mart yet? I wouldnt know, Im so boss I wipe ****** with rubinacci fabric.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads