• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nn

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BillyMaysHere!
I love how it only takes 3 out of about 16 users to qualify the entire forum (of 60,000 users no less) as bashing homosexuals.

We're no homosexual bashers...

We were having a laugh...

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
We're no homosexual bashers...

We were having a laugh...

+1

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're absolutely spot on with the Club Indigo formerly Parisian...

Full of agressive under-aged chavs,single mums and divorced ...

I'm luckily too old and busy to try the clubs down the harbour...

Parisian - thats the club name I was thinking of. I still have nightmares of YMCA being pumped out with a whole bunch from the U17 club bouncing around.

I lived in Canterbury for 3 years. I would have lived longer in England if it were not for the short summers and nearly half my salary going to tax / NI.

It has really been a long time since I heard the word chav. I never understood what that word meant but someone told me a chav = pikey. Trouble is what is a pikey? Im just going to assume low life scumbags who have nothing to do other than drink, cause trouble, be aggressive to strangers, break side mirrors on cars etc... Am I right in the assumption?

Single mums walking around in tracksuit bottoms with their spare tires hanging out - ahhh the memories of small town England
laugh.gif

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klobber
Parisian - thats the club name I was thinking of. I still have nightmares of YMCA being pumped out with a whole bunch from the U17 club bouncing around.

I lived in Canterbury for 3 years. I would have lived longer in England if it were not for the short summers and nearly half my salary going to tax / NI.

It has really been a long time since I heard the word chav. I never understood what that word meant but someone told me a chav = pikey. Trouble is what is a pikey? Im just going to assume low life scumbags who have nothing to do other than drink, cause trouble, be aggressive to strangers, break side mirrors on cars etc... Am I right in the assumption?

Single mums walking around in tracksuit bottoms with their spare tires hanging out - ahhh the memories of small town England
laugh.gif

A pikey in England is a racist slur for an Irish traveller...

Chav is,as per article, coming from the Medway towns such Chatham,Gillingham and other dumps .

The word describes the work-shy benefits fed scums who have never else to do than having babies ,taking drugs and annoying everybody...

They're racist even if they act like wiggers...

I have read the word Chav was actually coming from a pikey work describing a young boy/man.

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A pikey in England is a racist slur for an Irish traveller...

Chav is,as per article, coming from the Medway towns such Chatham,Gillingham and other dumps .

The word describes the work-shy benefits fed scums who have never else to do than having babies ,taking drugs and annoying everybody...

They're racist even if they act like wiggers...

I have read the word Chav was actually coming from a pikey work describing a young boy/man.

I do recall Gillingham alright - a very rough area. I had a job in Chatham Maritime and remember walking to Gillingham train station at around 3pm thinking: "why are all these people hanging around the town cente (if you can call it that)? Dont they have jobs?"

I guess the generous benefits system (it pays to have kids) and an abundance of harder working Polish/East European workers have made things worse convincing brits to back to work.

EBugatti

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think you folks managed to scare away the OP... he's even tried to erase his tracks, albeit not entirely successfully....
tongue.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EBugatti
I think you folks managed to scare away the OP... he's even tried to erase his tracks, albeit not entirely successfully....
tongue.gif

He must be ashamed of himself...

D&G?

What next?

A Ricky MARTIN tee-shirt?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads