1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NN.07 sweatshirt BNWT, mustard, medium size

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Perlorian, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perlorian

Perlorian Well-Known Member

Brand new with tags sweat from Danish brand NN.07 in mustard yellow. Bought this at the Oki-Ni sale last week and have since decided that the colour doesn't work for me. I'm too pasty. Anyone with an even remotely dark skin tone would look great in this. It's a size medium, and fits tts - exactly like an Our Legacy sweatshirt. I paid £45 last week, asking $60 this week. Original retail was £90. I'm just posting the original Oki-Ni pic for the moment. If anyone wants to see more, let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.