Ninja Sox

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by k4lnamja, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Thanks for all the love and support @k4lnamja! I really appreciate all the feedback and comments that I receive on Styleforum and in return, I would like to thank you all with a nice discount for the "early birds." I love the open communication between Brand and Loyal Customer and getting feedback/ideas/suggestions/etc is very welcoming!

As for the quality, that is of the utmost importance to us. @scottcw is a perfect example of getting feedback from the customer and providing a better product (at our expense).

Once the product comes in, I'll take a quick snap shot of them and upload them to the website (www.ninjasox.com).

In the meantime, let me know what type of "early bird" discount you would be happy with (and please be fair =)).

2. ambivalence

ambivalence Senior member

Do you guys ship internationally? and can those socks can be worn with loafers? Thinking of purchasing some..

3. Mr. Bananagrabber

Mr. Bananagrabber Senior member

There was some talk that the socks were a little large for smaller shoe sizes, has anyone tried the women's size ones? I'm a 8.5 shoe size, so on the lower end of the recommended men's sizes. I'm definitely interested in picking some up though, especially if you do free shipping or something like that for SF members.

4. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

^ Haven't tried women's but I'm a TTS 10.5 D and with a wash and dry, the new version of Ninja Socks with the gel fits my feet very well and stays put. I sport these with my loafers. The image below, you can see a tiny bit of the sock peeking out.

[​IMG]

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

15% or 20% off for orders over a certain amount or something like that woudl be nice

6. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Thanks for your suggestion @randomkoreandude! The "early bird" discount will definitely be within this range...if not better =).

@ambivalence - At this time we do not offer international shipping, however if there's a big enough market, we can consider this. Where are you located?

@Mr. Bananagrabber - with both our smaller and larger sizes, I'm sure one of them will fit an 8.5 shoe perfectly. Once the product is in, I will be testing them with different shoe sizes to ensure that it'll fit properly. There's nothing worse than socks that don't fit right...right?!?

@uninkco - thanks for posting up the picture! Our latest version is designed just a tad bit lower so that the Ninja Sox are completely hidden. Again, I'll be testing them out with different size shoes and feet and styles and give you all an update. I found my Sperry Top Siders to be the lowest cut shoe that I have so that'll be my benchmark.

Also, for all orders within the US, I plan on shipping via First Class mail in order to save you guys some money on shipping. Let me know if receiving the socks within 2-3 days vs 3-4 days is more appealing. If so, I will have to configure the website to offer expedited shipping as well.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

7. Kwaker

Kwaker Senior member

I'm an 8.5 and I found the men's N-sox to be better suited for sneakers.
    If I were to purchase again, I would buy the women's version to wear with loafers.

8. ambivalence

ambivalence Senior member

Im located in singapore..

9. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

@kwaker - in order to clarify: would you buy the women's version because of the size? Since it's a smaller sock therefore a lower cut? I'm testing out some thinner socks (think dress sock material) specifically designed for people who prefer the ultra-thin socks. Would that be of interest to you?

@ambivalence - at this time, we can only accommodate shipping to Canada since we're located in the US, however, let's talk offline and see what we can work out. Shipping to Singapore is probably really expensive, however if you're willing to cover all the costs/duties, then let's make it happen. =)

10. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Ninja Sox update: women's sizes are supposed to arrive on July 11th. crossing fingers I get them on time. I will post pics as fast as I can to show you the colors. I'll also confirm what size shoe it'll fit best with.

How does a 30% discount work out for you guys?

11. trig

trig Senior member

sounds great

12. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

Will be ordering!

13. Kwaker

Kwaker Senior member

yes, women's version because of the size (lower cut and less bunching)
    yes, thinner socks would be ideal for loafers

14. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

Looks like I'll be jumping on the 12 pair deal whenever men's sizes come in.

15. greeeeen

greeeeen Member

Would be greatly appreciated!