Ninja Sox

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by k4lnamja, Feb 9, 2012.

1. dmash

dmash Senior member

I'm a 9 in Nike and I'd probably say I'm close to the minimum of what you'd want your foot to be wearing these (men's size).

2. SePho

SePho Member

Yeah, I agree with dmash.

3. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

@Kwaker - Please let me know your feedback on the socks. I would love to hear your thoughts on how I might be able to improve the product. Glad you were able to get them before we sold out.

@SePho - Sorry the socks didn't fit you too well. Have you washed/dried them yet? I'll have some smaller sizes in the future as well, so please stay tuned. Thanks for your support!

4. Feji

Feji Senior member

Any idea when you guys will be restocking? Keep's getting warmer, and I keep itching to go ankle-less.

5. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

I'd love to get some new Ninja Sox too! Let us know please.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  6. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

@Feji @k4lnamja - We're trying to get these in as quick as possible. There were a couple of hang ups in the process, but they should be arriving sometime in mid-late June. Sorry for the delays guys! I'm still working on the website to accept pre-orders at a discounted rate.

7. StylinGuy

StylinGuy Well-Known Member

I went to pick up some more ninja sox, but they are indeed still out of stock...must be pretty damn popular if they ran out already since the last time i bought them.

After visiting this thread, I bought a pair of the mocc socks to check them out, and what a huge disappointment! I'm constantly readjusting my shoes because the damn heel slips off, and they are not functional if you plan on walking a lot throughout the day. I tried washing them a few times to get them to fit to my feet, but it is to no avail. I went for a run on a Sunday morning, and I was so agitated with these socks that I went back to my apartment to change them for something else.

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

9. Del-Toro

Del-Toro Senior member

Thanks for the info.

I ordered several pairs of Mocc's w/o trying a while back and they fit okay at first but after a few wears they did end up slipping off my heel (worn mostly with Margiela GAT's) and became just a general pain to wear. For what they are the Mocc's did hold up okay after a few washes but I still sent them backing a couple months ago with our semi-annual closet cleaning and donation to our local homeless shelter and made it their problem :). I'll have to give Ninja's a try.

10. trig

trig Senior member

looks like i'll be needing the women's socks whenever the restocks comes.

11. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Thanks again for all your support and inquiries!

@randomkoreandude - I promise I'll have a discount code up there shortly. I didn't want to put the updates on the website until I have a SOLID delivery date. There's nothing worse than having to wait any longer than expected.

@tenten122 - Thanks for patiently waiting! Sorry for the delays, but I came across some overseas difficulties. Trust me, I wish I had more in stock as much as you do.
    @Del-Toro - thanks for the feedback. I agree, the quality of the other brands out there seems to be a bit shoddy. I'm hoping to change that with my Ninja Sox!

@trig - You're in luck! we should be getting the women's sizes in before the men's.

Come to think of it, depending on what size shoe you wear, the smaller (women's size) might be a better fit. I'll let you all know once they're in.

Also, if anyone has feedback on an even thinner Ninja Sox (think dress sock material) I would love to hear it. I've been getting such a good response with my cotton/spandex version that I'm considering making them in a thinner, dress sock version as well. Let me know.

Thanks!!!

12. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

awesome ... totally understand

its nice to see a manufacturer have the interests of the consumer in mind

13. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

^ this. Loving my pairs. Will post pics if and when the sun comes out of hiding this week.

14. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Ninja Sox update: Many Thanks to all of you who patiently waiting while we restocked Ninja Sox. Although we might be catching the tail end of perfect "no show sock" weather, I'm happy to announce that we'll be receiving our new inventory within the next couple of weeks. If all goes as planned, we should have the women's sizes within a week and the men's sizes within 2 weeks. I will provide more updates as soon as I get the tracking numbers.

In the meantime, I've been promising a discount code for all the loyal styleforum members and I would like to make good on my promise. Let me know what you think is a fair/reasonable discount if I retail 1 pair at $7, 3 pairs at $18, 6 pairs at $30 and 12 pairs at $48.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Note: in addition to white and black, we've also included 2 new colors (dark gray and orange) based upon all your feedback.

15. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

Hey Ninja,

First off, really appreciate the communication regarding the inventory and etc. I've seen many companies who just don't give a sh*t about us and just want our $. Respect.

Second, being concerned about the quality of your product is JUST AS important to us.

Those are some really really good prices and I'm actually wanting to buy about 12 or so for me and some pairs for my girl.

Lookin' forward to those orange one's when I head to the SF Giants games. When will you have a pic of the orange and gray's?

Cheers