• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

trevorplease

Reaction score

Based upon the sizing you provided a Medium should fit you perfectly. As I always say: be sure to wash and dry before wearing.

what happens if i don't wash it before wearing? major shrinkage? cold water gentle wash?

can you PM me when you get black socks in?

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
what happens if i don't wash it before wearing? major shrinkage? cold water gentle wash?

can you PM me when you get black socks in?

The reason for the wash/dry before wearing is to get the extra lint out of the socks. I know that's counter-intuitive with socks, but since these are super low cut socks, it helps eliminate any chance of slippage. The socks will shrink a little, but the extra spandex material in them helps it spring back in shape.

I've been washing all my socks in warm water on the normal cycle and drying them on high heat just to test it's durability and they've been holding up very well. Natural fading of color is the only thing that I've really noticed.

I'll definitely let you know when the black socks are in.

Thanks!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
I have good news and bad news.
Let's start with the bad news...
We're pretty much sold out on all colors of the Medium Ninja Sox, except for Orange. Inventory on the Large's are sold out. Inventory on the Small's are on it's way to being sold out. Not very good planning on our part, but we really didn't anticipate the increase in sales (and not to mention all the support for the product) this year. We apologize profusely for this oversight on planning and we'll make sure this doesn't happen again.
Ok, now the good news...
New inventory on the Medium Ninja Sox will be coming in about 2.5 weeks. We'll be introducing a couple new colors (heather gray and brown) as well as a resupply of the existing colors. To help alleviate any of the frustration of the socks being out of stock, we'll be offering a steep discount for all those who waited patiently.
In August, we'll be receiving new inventory on Small and Large Ninja Sox in two colors: black and dark gray. By popular demand, we've included a silicone patch on the heel of the Large's to improve grippage.
Also by popular demand, we've engineered a slightly thinner, LOWER CUT (we call it SUPER ZERO SOX) sock that can be worn with loafers and even Tom's shoes. These do not feature the terry bottom, but that is exactly what our customers have been asking for. These will be available by mid-August.
We appreciate all the feedback and support that we've gotten in the past year and we hope to show that by offering steep discounts for all those who have been loyal.
If you have any questions about Ninja Sox, product offerings or would like to give us some feedback, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Thanks,
The Ninja Sox Team

CPaul

Reaction score
So larges weren't part of this last shipment? Guess I'm waiting until August...

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

So stoked for the super zero sox! Picked up a pair of Alden tassel loafers and can't wait to rock my new socks with these!

Any idea on the pricing of the super 0's? Take my money! :slayer:

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Larges definitely needed that grip. I've had slippage issues.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
So larges weren't part of this last shipment? Guess I'm waiting until August...

@CPaul Sorry, but they're on the next shipment. I guess the manufacturer was only able to finish the Medium's first and instead of waiting for all of them to be ready, I had them send what was done, first. Only...a...little...longer. Don't worry, there will be a discount for all those who waited patiently.

^^

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

So stoked for the super zero sox! Picked up a pair of Alden tassel loafers and can't wait to rock my new socks with these!

Any idea on the pricing of the super 0's? Take my money!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

@k4lnamja We think the Super Zero Sox would work perfectly with your Alden's. We'll send you a free pair if you're willing to take a pic and provide a small review. Especially since people have been asking for a "thinner," "dress sock type" of Ninja Sox. Let me know if you'll be interested.

Larges definitely needed that grip. I've had slippage issues.

@Distorbiant You're absolutely right! Why not have more grip, right?!?

Thanks!!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Hey guys, it has been brought to my attention by one of the co-owners of this forum that some of my posts might have come off as "highly promotional and commercial in nature." For that I apologize. I love this forum and appreciate all the support that I get from you all. My intentions were not to "sell" you my socks, but mostly answer some of the more common questions I field as well as provide a "thank you" to the SF community.

Until I can get this sorted out, I will refrain from posting too much. Please feel free to email me or message me with specific questions.

Thanks guys!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
My Smalls still slip off on certain occasions...I have to readjust and yank them at my heel. I'm wondering if Mediums would have been better...
puzzled.gif

@shadykay sf - Just PM'd you.

techonline

Reaction score
I have a similar issue as shadykay sf that the socks slipped off often. I wear size 8 and could only get small while they were available. Any rescure please?

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
I have a similar issue as shadykay sf that the socks slipped off often. I wear size 8 and could only get small while they were available. Any rescure please?

@techonline - Thanks for reaching out to us. I'll send you a PM right now, but I'm guessing a size 8 is too big for the Smalls. We'll work something out offline that I'm sure you'll be happy with.

shadykay sf

Reaction score
Guys,

Not enough can be said about Ninja Sox's customer service. I ordered a 6-pack of Smalls not too long ago and as I've said before, the pairs I have used haven't stayed on as I hoped they would.

Ninja Sox contacts me and
1) Offers to send me a Medium trial pair FREE of any charge. WOW!! The fact that I goofed by not ordering 1 size first to try it out and they would go out of their way to send me a trial pair is nothing short of amazing.

2) Offered to replace any of the Smalls that I have not yet used with Mediums. AWESOME.

Customer Service in businesses is few and far in between nowadays, so to deal with a business who knows how to treat their customers right is refreshing and welcomed. These guys have my business for many years to come.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Medium's are back IN STOCK!!

NINJA50LTD for 50% off

Thanks for your patience all!!

trevorplease

Reaction score
for clarities sake. size 9 nike roshe run, air max 90, flyknit lunar1, and size 8.5 cole haan lunargrands you recommend medium right? going in on my first ninjasox !!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads