1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ninja Sox

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by k4lnamja, Feb 9, 2012.

1. techonline

techonline New Member

I have a similar issue as shadykay sf that the socks slipped off often. I wear size 8 and could only get small while they were available. Any rescure please?

2. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

@techonline - Thanks for reaching out to us. I'll send you a PM right now, but I'm guessing a size 8 is too big for the Smalls. We'll work something out offline that I'm sure you'll be happy with.

3. shadykay sf

shadykay sf Senior member

Guys,

Not enough can be said about Ninja Sox's customer service. I ordered a 6-pack of Smalls not too long ago and as I've said before, the pairs I have used haven't stayed on as I hoped they would.

Ninja Sox contacts me and
    1) Offers to send me a Medium trial pair FREE of any charge. WOW!! The fact that I goofed by not ordering 1 size first to try it out and they would go out of their way to send me a trial pair is nothing short of amazing.

2) Offered to replace any of the Smalls that I have not yet used with Mediums. AWESOME.

Customer Service in businesses is few and far in between nowadays, so to deal with a business who knows how to treat their customers right is refreshing and welcomed. These guys have my business for many years to come.

4. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Medium's are back IN STOCK!!

NINJA50LTD for 50% off

Thanks for your patience all!!

1 person likes this.
  5. trevorplease

trevorplease Well-Known Member

for clarities sake. size 9 nike roshe run, air max 90, flyknit lunar1, and size 8.5 cole haan lunargrands you recommend medium right? going in on my first ninjasox !!!

6. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Yes, a medium will be perfect! Thanks!

7. DCOPE

DCOPE New Member

When will size larges be back in-stock...?

Thanks!

8. falathar

falathar Senior member

[​IMG]

0 hours after posting the code.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  9. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

We don't have an exact date yet, but we're looking at mid-August.

It was limited to the first 100 customers. Try this one: NINJA40LTD for 40%. If that doesn't work try NINJA30LTD for 30%. Thanks!!

10. msg

msg Senior member

ETA on small?

11. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

We anticipate the Smalls and Large's to be back in stock by the 3rd week of August. Sorry for the delays!

12. arlstine

arlstine Well-Known Member

I bought a few pair near the start of summer and completely forgot to order more as they've been holding up so well. Just snagged some more, thanks. Excited to try out the newer version.

13. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Thanks for the support @arlstine!

14. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

15. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

Our shipment is coming on the 30th. Should be up on our website soon. Thanks for your patience.

If you'd like an email notification of when they're back in stock, please email me (support@ninjasox.com) and I'll add you to the list and send you the coupon code.

Thanks!

16. Camilo

Camilo Well-Known Member

Seems the larges are all sold out again. I want a mixture of Brown and Heather Gray, know when you'll be restocked?

17. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

18. Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox Senior member

You can use SFPROMO30 for 30% off all orders. This will only be available for a limited time.

19. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Great, but when will there be a restock in Large?

20. DarkDestiny

DarkDestiny Senior member

Just jotting down my experience for other people thinking about sizing. I'm wearing these after the first wash as recommended. I wear a 9.5 EEE in AE Stands, 9.5 EE in Rancourt Mocs. I ordered these in Medium to wear with them. The socks work better on my right foot, which is of a different shape and slightly shorter than my left foot. The sock will slip on my left foot, and there isn't anyway I could wear and adjust to make it stay. Lastly, I also wear 12/11.5 on New Balance lasts on my sneakers/running shoes. I'm not so sure if I should have sized according to sneaker size instead. I may try a large the next time I see a sale.