• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

Bussit

Reaction score
The only time my Ninja Sox begin to slip is when I wear them a second time before washing them.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Just a quick update, I've worn and washed several other pairs of ninja sox and they've all held up perfectly fine.

Thanks for the update! Your replacement pair is in the mail! Sorry for the inconvenience.

The only time my Ninja Sox begin to slip is when I wear them a second time before washing them.

We recommend you buy enough pairs to last at least a week. The SF coupon code is still working so stock up now.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so far so good!

im impressed with how they stay on my feet.
wearing them with supergas and they are great.

i got small with size 8D feet and they are slightly tight, but still comfortable.
not sure how the mediums would fit, any ideas?

Bussit

Reaction score
We recommend you buy enough pairs to last at least a week. The SF coupon code is still working so stock up now.
Oh, trust me, I have enough to last a while. I just couldn't justify throwing a pair of socks into the hamper after wearing them for two hours at a restaurant.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
so far so good!
im impressed with how they stay on my feet.
wearing them with supergas and they are great.
i got small with size 8D feet and they are slightly tight, but still comfortable.
not sure how the mediums would fit, any ideas?

Glad to hear that you like them. Socks that fall down or slip off the heel are the worst. We tried our hardest to get that part right. As far as fit goes, I've had people with a size 8 shoe, exchange their Smalls for Mediums and they thought it fit better...however, I've had other people size down. It might really just come down to preference. If you'd like to order a Medium and exchange your new/unworn Smalls, you can do that as well. Let me know.

Oh, trust me, I have enough to last a while. I just couldn't justify throwing a pair of socks into the hamper after wearing them for two hours at a restaurant.

LOL!! Thanks Bussit! Glad to hear you're not recycling just 1 pair of Ninja Sox...if that were the case, we'd might have to make a special exception for you and send you some free pairs. HAHA!!

kwonster

Reaction score
Didn't realize these had finally come back in stock. Ordering a medium 6-pack to try, thanks for the discount!

astris

Reaction score
Been wearing Mocc socks for a long time and just placed another order since mine were getting dingy... then 5 minutes later I stumbled on this thread. Damn it!

Bought a 6 pack of the Ninjas to try out anyway. Haha. We'll see how they compare.

Last edited:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Didn't realize these had finally come back in stock. Ordering a medium 6-pack to try, thanks for the discount!

Thanks for the order! We've been back in stock for over a month now. Sorry for the long wait.

Been wearing Mocc socks for a long time and just placed another order since mine were getting dingy... then 5 minutes later I stumbled on this thread. Damn it!
Bought a 6 pack of the Ninjas to try out anyway. Haha. We'll see how they compare.

Thanks astris! Please let us know what you think.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Looks like the code is over, right?

Hi Samir! You can use the new code: SF30NINJASLTDNEW

Let me know if you have any issues with it. Thanks!

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just tried entering it for a 6 pack and it wouldn't accept the code.

Edit: now it works.

Last edited:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Yeah, I just checked it again so it should work. Thanks!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Hey guys, we're having a Halloween sale on Ninja Sox from now until Oct. 31st. Buy a 6 pack in any color, get a 6 pack in orange for free. Use coupon code: BOO2012 to redeem.

Thanks!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Just a reminder that you have 2 more days to take advantage of the Halloween sale.

Also, @astris or any one else: how do Ninja Sox stand up against other no show socks? Would love to get your feedback.

Thanks!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
For those of you who've asked...yes, we are doing a Cyber Monday sale. 50% off of everything. Here's the code: CYBER50

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics