• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the feedback!  I'll look into getting that to work.

no worries. another weird thing was that i got a ship confirmation email on sat, but i figured from your notes here that they will not ship until this week.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Ordered 36 of them. Hope it's all I'm looking for in no show socks :)

Thanks for the support! If you're not happy with your purchase let me know...however, I have a feeling you'll like them. *crossing fingers

Found this thread just in time. Ordered 24. Should be good for a while.

Thanks for the SF code
fistbump.gif

Thanks limbo! SF gave to me...it was only right for me to give back.

no worries. another weird thing was that i got a ship confirmation email on sat, but i figured from your notes here that they will not ship until this week.

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. I usually ship all orders on the same day so I think the automated email is incorrect. Rest assured all orders will be shipped out tomorrow. It's going to be a busy (but good) day for me.

aussiejake

Reaction score
Just put in an order for 6 to try out. Will review them when they arrive; will advertise them if they are as good as others say!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Just put in an order for 6 to try out. Will review them when they arrive; will advertise them if they are as good as others say!

Thanks aussiejake! We look forward to your feedback.

On a side note, we're just 5 orders away from using up the "SF30NINJASLTD" discount code for 30% off. I've decided to continue the sale for SF members only, but it will be limited.

Here's the NEW DISCOUNT CODE: SF30NINJASLTDNEW

Happy shopping!

Samir

Reaction score
I measure an 8D on the Brannock and bought two pairs of S when the first restock hit. They fit but they're on the tighter side - after a while of wearing them, I don't notice but initially they're slightly uncomfortable. I just bought two pairs of M to see if those are better. So S could work, you definitely won't be showing off any socks, but they'll be very snug.
Update - mediums came in today and they're much more comfortable than my smalls. Didn't show at all with my Sambas and I imagine that'll be even more true post-wash. Definitely rolling with M from now on for future purchases, will retire my couple pairs in S haha.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Update - mediums came in today and they're much more comfortable than my smalls. Didn't show at all with my Sambas and I imagine that'll be even more true post-wash. Definitely rolling with M from now on for future purchases, will retire my couple pairs in S haha.

Thanks for your feedback Samir! We definitely appreciate it!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
UPDATE ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:

I had to make some updates to our International Shipping prices. When I initially quoted the $15 that was for Canada orders and I'm mostly receiving orders from there. Other countries will cost me significantly more to ship out, especially when they're 12 pairs or more.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested in International Shipping outside of Canada and I'll quote you a price through USPS. I'll do my best to eat a little more of the shipping costs, but only within reason.

Thanks and have a great weekend everybody!

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my 24 pairs of Ninja Sox!! Rocking these in the summer, fall, winter, spring.... don't matter what the season is b/c we gotta look good 24/7 365 days of the year! Right?!?! Haha

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
My ninja socks just came in! Can't wait to rock them :)

Thanks for the order! Let us know what you think.

US8 here and mediums are perfect. Feel great, will be stocking up. Thanks!

Your next order will be shipped out today!

Got my 24 pairs of Ninja Sox!! Rocking these in the summer, fall, winter, spring.... don't matter what the season is b/c we gotta look good 24/7 365 days of the year! Right?!?! Haha
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Stocking up is the right mentality!

If you guys are happy with your socks, I would love to get some pictures of you wearing them with your favorite shoes/sneakers so that I can post or blog about them. If you're willing, please send the pictures to "[email protected]." Thanks!!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
received my order and they are def more substantial then my ms&co mocc socks which have holes in them now.

unfortunately im on a week long business trip so cant try them out yet. but my size 9 foot fit perfectly in the mediums so assumign they wear well and dont shrink in wash/dry i will def be buying tons more

thanks ninjasox

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
received my order and they are def more substantial then my ms&co mocc socks which have holes in them now.
unfortunately im on a week long business trip so cant try them out yet. but my size 9 foot fit perfectly in the mediums so assumign they wear well and dont shrink in wash/dry i will def be buying tons more
thanks ninjasox

Awesome to hear! Let us know what you think after you've had a chance to wear them for a few days. Thanks!

theRuphio

Reaction score
So update : I'm a size 11 US mens and I bought the mediums. I've found that they slip off the heel quite when brand new. I'm hoping after a wash that they do this less often. The only thing I can attribute this to is that the plastic is a bit hard and not broken in and after it wears down a bit, will have a more uneven surface for it to grip my heel.

I won't count them out yet (as I bought a crapload and rather not send them back, lol). Will wear for a few days and wash the two that I've already tried to see how they handle a wash. I've worn them for a couple times while going out bboying (breakdancing) and for the most part they've stayed on. A few times they rolled down the heel and under but again, these were fresh out the package.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads