niktak11's Fragrance Splits

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by niktak11, Nov 12, 2012.

1. niktak11

niktak11 Member

I normally only split on the FB groups and on another fragrance site, but I like to fill up my splits as quickly as possible so I can get the bottle ordered and everything shipped out. The prices on here will be the same as the prices I give everyone. These are splits, not sales, so the prices are non-negotiable. I USUALLY (not always) will wait until 75-80% of a bottle is reserved and paid for before I order it. Here's what I have left at the moment:

Bond No. 9 New Haarlem (50ml left) - I already have the bottle of this one
    10ml - $23
    30ml - $65

Bond No. 9 Westside (10ml left) - bottle is on the way
    10ml - $19

Bond No. 9 Brooklyn (25ml left) - bottle was ordered tonight
    10ml - $19.50
    25ml - $43.75

Payment is expected immediately for all of these. Paypal gift only. Prices include atomizer and CONUS shipping. Add $3 for Canada and $5 for most other places. If you get multiple things subtract $1 from each item. Don't expect these to stay long, they'll probably all be gone within 24 hours. My next round of splits will be in about a week after all my current ones get shipped out.

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

3. niktak11

niktak11 Member

I'm not sure if this place is big on fragrances...I usually only go here to every now and then to check out the various raw denim threads but I figure I'd post my splits on here too. My first name is Nicholas and my last name starts with a V. Many people will recognize me. If this is against the rules I will gladly remove it.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012

4. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

More to the point, why on earth would anyone want to buy anything from Bond No. 9?

Kidding, kind of.

Anyway, mang - you have two posts, as far as I can tell, and a join date within the last 13 days. Not feeling it, mang.

5. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

Well, there you go.

6. niktak11

niktak11 Member

I will gladly provide pics of the bottles to anyone who is interested. And Bond No. 9, much like Creed, only has a negative reputation among basenotes fragrance nazis because it's "too mainstream." Although I doubt more than 1 out of 50 people you talk to will have heard of either of those houses

7. b1os

b1os Senior member

... be proactive.