• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Air Zoom Elite Olive/Obsidian Sz. 10 NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I take paypal, and you will need to add 4% to the purchase price for a regular payment. These are new and still fully returnable, but I don't feel like dealing with shipping them back to Sweden, so I will offer them here before sending them back. As such, the price is non-negotiable. I will throw in shipping and that's the only hit I can take. You will receive full tracking and I will ship within 24 hours. These shoes sold out instantly.

Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Air Zoom Elite Olive/Obsidian Size 10. NEW $140

Just took delivery of these from TBS, and they're small for me. I gambled hoping the 10 would fit, even though I am TTS 10.5. The stock photo is accurate. My feedback here is excellent and I don't have much time to take my own pic. These will go fast.

Please PM to purchase. Thanks!

Attachments

JayMatthews22

Reaction score
Hey. I'm real interested in these. I've never done this before though. What is PM to purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.