• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice

boxdok

Reaction score
Re sell is not too bad on the 3.0. And it will probably drop by the middle of next week when people get there pairs from Sneakers

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come to daddy

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Team early, baby :slayer:.

IMG_7381.jpg

Was about to bite into my lunch until I saw that notification and clicked on it right away - got the pending screen for maybe less than a minute and then checked out! Haven't really been keeping up with the thread or sneakers in general so this was a true surprise for me, feels good to hit on a shock drop for the first time, especially without the latest version of the SNKRS app. Now I don't have to worry about waking up early on the 14th and trying to compete with everyone. So glad to finally have a pair in my actual size, the last time I had a pair of these was in 2001 and they were a full size bigger than what I wore because that's all the store had left and I was that thirsty :laugh:, had me out here like:

yitkonuxy27vq5svvlyc.jpg

EP13-1.jpg

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Nice! I saw the notification as soon as it popped up on my phone, but ultimately I decided to pass. I had the 2001 Retro of these but sold them a long time ago, and I’m not sure how much I’d actually wear these if I got them, or if they’d end up just sitting in my closet most of the time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads