• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't do black/white because it doesn't go with your wardrobe? Yea the obsidians look good too, I wanted to get the Citrons but will have to wait, got a vacation coming up and just bought another pair of React Element 87s during the sale.

The Sacai waffles will sell out immediately on Snkrs, I will probably join a couple raffles but I'm not gonna wake up early to try to get them. Reading some of the issues people had with them makes me feel not so bad about missing out on the original release.

I mean black should techincally be able to fit into any wardrobe, but I think it's more of a preference for me (or mental block!). I like a lot of black variant sneaker colorways, but every time I try them on, I just don't think they look good with any of my fits. Sweats/jogger bottoms, sure, but jeans or any other pants and I immediately think "nope, let me grab my grey/white/any other color variant instead".

Cantaloupe

Reaction score

Nike free is a versatile shoe and is my favorite Nike shoe. It's light, it's flexible and fits you snugly. Running, dancing or anything athletic these shows are a perfect match.

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Since this is a thread on Nike Sneakers I'd just like to share my experience with my latest pick up - the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo.

And I have to say they are hands down amazing!

One key thing that makes it so comfortable is its double layered midsole made of zoom x foam and react foam. This gives the best of both world in softness of midsole and stability. I've tried walking and running on these and it just feels amazing.

The mesh for the upper is also pretty stretchy and breathable (though not as good as the flyknit but still decent) and coupled with its sleek look, I find this sneaker to be a great fit for both running and lifestyle use.

I actually rate this sneaker as one of my top 3 comfortable sneakers of 2019 on my blog (honestsoles.com) as that is just how comfortable they are.

If you're reading this and deciding which Nike shoes to get, my top recommendation is the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo. For its amazing comfort, you won't regret it!

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The bots are out in force

Reactions: msg

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a BNIB pair of Air Jordan 4 OG (Nike Air) released in May of 2019 in a sz 8.5..........asking $240 shipped CONUS.

Please PM for details!

Nigel Ng

Reaction score

Just sharing one of my latest pick ups!

Absolutely love the colour gradient on these! Comfort on these sneakers are pretty sick too.

Attachments

• Nike Air Max 95 Northern Lights On Feet.jpg
    Nike Air Max 95 Northern Lights On Feet.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 73

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nike Tennis x Negroni

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Nike Shox R4

Sharing one of the 'more extreme' shoes in my collection. Bought these as I thought they look kinda fancy and I like the colourway too!

What do you think of these?

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too extreme!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads