• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Honestly some of the sickest Nike I’ve seen in a while.

Jonas251

Reaction score
It wasn’t just me, I had 3 people including a close friend who is a sneaker head (500+ pairs) all agree those things were bad, also I had the yellow pair possibly blue is slightly better

I haven’t handled in person but really impressed design wise from all the product shots and insta stuff. I think the issue is wearability if your not an instagram influencer. It’s just a really loud shoe. What’s stock x offerings looking like? Anything close to retail I’d hold on to them. The market for these is going to be pretty high in a few years imo.

Reactions: msg

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven’t handled in person but really impressed design wise from all the product shots and insta stuff. I think the issue is wearability if your not an instagram influencer. It’s just a really loud shoe. What’s stock x offerings looking like? Anything close to retail I’d hold on to them. The market for these is going to be pretty high in a few years imo.

Exactly they are super hard to wear esp with the loud yellow. My biggest pet peeve is white soles that oxidize and get dirty. Sadly i was reccomended to try the off white x nike black blazers but i sold them figuring they aren't for me, #regrets

Jonas251

Reaction score
Exactly they are super hard to wear esp with the loud yellow. My biggest pet peeve is white soles that oxidize and get dirty. Sadly i was reccomended to try the off white x nike black blazers but i sold them figuring they aren't for me, #regrets

Those are some try hard shoes anyways man. The 77 blazers > off white every day of the week.

I honestly don’t think any of the off white outside of the af1 were anything at all.

I mainly wear gr now and happier than I’ve ever been with my rotation. And not to brag, but I do have heat and I’d honestly just rather wear gr forces now bc the hype is so synthetic. The culture is gone.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those are some try hard shoes anyways man. The 77 blazers > off white every day of the week.

I honestly don’t think any of the off white outside of the af1 were anything at all.

I mainly wear gr now and happier than I’ve ever been with my rotation.

gr now?

I agree off white's are pretty loud but i do think the presto, AJ1s and blazers were good. IDK if i want sneakers that cost that much.

I always wear my triple black presto and Gino Iannucci dunks.

Jonas251

Reaction score
gr now?

I agree off white's are pretty loud but i do think the presto, AJ1s and blazers were good. IDK if i want sneakers that cost that much.

I always wear my triple black presto and Gino Iannucci dunks.

Gr= general release (ie something you could get at footlocker).
Those dunks r hard for sure.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gr= general release (ie something you could get at footlocker).
Those dunks r hard for sure.

ahh yeah, i mostly wear GR stuff too, i dont like having to hunt down sneakers when there are a lot of great options on the shelf.

btw pretty peeved Nike doesn't have the presto triple blacks available anymore, i wanted an extra backup pair.

Jonas251

Reaction score
ahh yeah, i mostly wear GR stuff too, i dont like having to hunt down sneakers when there are a lot of great options on the shelf.

btw pretty peeved Nike doesn't have the presto triple blacks available anymore, i wanted an extra backup pair.

I’ve never worn prestos but such a timeless shoe. And the triple black is so sleek.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads