• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jonas251

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the Nike x cdg colabs just completely missing the mark lately ?

509CC977-76FF-47E0-8AC7-C7A899A793F6.jpeg

1A03CCE7-4ABB-409A-ADB3-1B545B7EB784.jpeg D0F62A18-6FBD-4915-AF25-38F3B82242B0.jpeg A8E21D1B-CAD3-466F-9778-336EFADB6735.jpeg

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Jonas251

Reaction score
Is it regular knowledge to size down a half for AF1?

From other Nike shoes (especially running, yes). The new models are a bit slimmer though so you might be able to get away with your normal size.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think these were kinda slept on, but I just took delivery of these ISPA Reacts today and I really really like them. Super comfy out of the box and I could see myself getting a ton of wear out of them.

View attachment 1139174

I loved the mids. These look great, I haven’t seen these yet. Looking for black now.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I loved the mids. These look great, I haven’t seen these yet. Looking for black now.

Thanks! The black ones were the only colorway to sell out pretty quickly, but you can probably still get a pair close to retail. The white ones and brown ones are definitely under retail in most sizes already.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The black ones were the only colorway to sell out pretty quickly, but you can probably still get a pair close to retail. The white ones and brown ones are definitely under retail in most sizes already.

Good call. Ordered the black pair from stockX for $175. Just a bit over retail so not bad at all. Thanks for the heads up.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good call. Ordered the black pair from stockX for $175. Just a bit over retail so not bad at all. Thanks for the heads up.
Awesome, that seems like a really good price for the black pair. I’ve been stalking the brown pair to see how much below retail I can snag it for...lowest ask is $145 but there are no other bids so I’m going to hold out and see if the price drops more.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome, that seems like a really good price for the black pair. I’ve been stalking the brown pair to see how much below retail I can snag it for...lowest ask is $145 but there are no other bids so I’m going to hold out and see if the price drops more.

I bought the original React flyknit's when they came out last year and love them. Just can't get enough react.

Now have my eye on the React Element 55s. Less flashy than the ISPA

nike_element_55.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads