• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jonas251

Reaction score
i actually really dig that tracksuit, but not for $400+

do you guys see them (specifically the grey/blue/green) hitting sales?

At Nike.com, the best you can hope for is 20% off 4 or 5 months from now, but you hardly ever see nikelab products go on sale, most stuff will go to outlets.

If you check some boutiques like Norte, end, kith, etc and still see most sizes in stock (which I assume is the case), they will likely hit sales.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
D2179CE0-8537-4E2E-A4BF-A5F8235602AC.jpeg

Anyone know if they’ve made these recently?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was finally successful in picking up a pair of the Nike React Element 87's during live launch in the latest "touch of lime" colorway. Picked them up in my normal Nike size (9.5) and they fit just right. Can't imagine sizing down like I've seen many people talk about in reviews I've seen. Shout out to @gdl203 for sizing help and I'm with you, I've been drawn to this shoe and the translucent upper for some reason too, maybe it's because I get to show off my sock game while wearing some funky looking sneaks?

20190209_171859.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:slayer:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice i have the undercover versions in blue brown ... very comfy and the translucent upper is surprisingly thin but seems durable (so far)

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if badrt.com is legit? I found it through Google shopping, I would think they verify sites? l Iooked through the site directory and there isn't anything obvious to suggest it's fake but them having multiple pairs of Yeezy boosts has me thinking it's probably fake.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That site looks like it sells nothing but "grey market"/fakes/"unauthorized" pairs. The "About Us" section and the prices along with full size runs on certain sought after Jordan Is easily gives it away.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Handled those in-store and was relatively disappointed. Ended up passing.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair to use as dog walking shoes. Need the water resistancy in London.

TTS fits.

My first reacts. Not as comfy as boosts

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rec for a comfortable beater? Something easy to throw in a suitcase, put a few miles on walking. Been using Free RN, but not liking any current color ways

Jonas251

Reaction score
Rec for a comfortable beater? Something easy to throw in a suitcase, put a few miles on walking. Been using Free RN, but not liking any current color ways

Besides the usual suspects (epic react, Zoom Pegasus, any air max model) I really like the air zoom lwp, and the new model was designed to be easy for travel (via the Kim Jones colab). I also am a big fan of the zoom fly. Looks a lot better on foot. I think hiroshi Fujiwara is also a big fan and posts tons of shots of his zoom flys on insta.

Reactions: msg

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea on Air Zoom LWP sizing? Usually I’m a 10.5 (reacts, metcons), but 11 in some of the running styles (free rn)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads