• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wish they made that utility waterproof for winter

tgs-22250-tarrago-nano-protector-waterproofing-spray-1_2.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that's not really going to work because the flyknit doesn't have fuse backing and waters just going to simply go through the holes

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's not really going to work because the flyknit doesn't have fuse backing and waters just going to simply go through the holes
My mistake. I didn't consider that

Any way to predict whether 270 bone/hot punch will sell out within a few hours of release?

Jonas251

Reaction score
My mistake. I didn't consider that

Any way to predict whether 270 bone/hot punch will sell out within a few hours of release?

Nike is absolutely running it through the press gambit to draw up hype. That being said I doubt they will sell out immediately. The 270 is not popular compared to the other heritage models.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yah its hard to tell but its going to depend on how much they release

they've had a habit of doing that lately

I can imagine the colorways that resembles old classics would be made in lesser quantities so that it looks like it's selling out fast

jmaudi0

Reaction score
How does the Vandal fit compared to Air Force 1? Vandal looks more narrow. Is that the case?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Need lower profile shoes not towering shoes man.

Jonas251

Reaction score
How does the Vandal fit compared to Air Force 1? Vandal looks more narrow. Is that the case?

I tried the JE Vandals on and they ran larger. Idk bout the nylon ones. They definitely ar
@Jonas251 @willy cheesesteak

Thanks guys, yeah I’m def not paying resale. I still have the black suede and white/orange cws from the first release so it’s no big loss.

Hey man. Just wanted to let you know I've seen a few pairs on grailed recently for under 3. One just sold for 275 which is darn close to retail.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anybody here deal with Zadehkicks before? I noticed they have a preorder for Shadow 1s for basically retail with a coupon code.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads