• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leeba

Reaction score
So is there a dark gray version of the tech sweats as pictured in some of the promo pics? What color is it labelled? Black? Been looking for a pair of dark gray tapered sweats for a while.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Jordan retros and nike sneakers are just too damn pricey. I go by my nike to alden price ratio to even consider a pair of sneakers now.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NC, the one you want is Dark Grey, but I heard different people calling it different names: charcoal/black/ dark grey

noirwest

Reaction score
I kinda like the free run 2 sneakerboots. They just look like a high top version of the free run 2's. I just hope they come in better colors. Black uppler with a white sole with black specks (like AM90 colorway above) would actually be pretty sweet.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Glad I got the Large

Don't think I would train in these, but they are perfect for lounging and quick errands

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Those look good, Regis. That's pretty much when I wear them too—and to campus sometimes when I'm going to spend most of the day in the library.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tech pants looks great, I really hope Nike keeps producing them and it pops up on NDC here and there. They hit a gold mine with those selling out like they are some retro Jordans.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Regis what's your normal pant size and true waist? Thanks.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
they look great on Regis but don't think they'll look as good on me sagging on my 5 11 ass with stacking

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

they look great on Regis but don't think they'll look as good on me sagging on my 5 11 ass with stacking

Hey thanks man. I have to sag a bit to get them to hit right on top of the shoes, but well worth the price for what it is

It has probably been said but damn these things are soft and comfortable

Regis what's your normal pant size and true waist? Thanks.

True waist is 34,34.5 - I take 48's (32) in pretty much everything

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

all my **** is dri fit and they're just slightly damp when i pull them out of the wash bc my machine spins them so fast all i do is throw them on the bed or couch and they're dry in no time

i can even just foldem up like that before they dry if i want

you do your own laundry? :lol:

jadough

Reaction score
Picked up a Windrunner at rack on clearance. Idk what season it's from but I got it to pair with the black tech pack sweats.
[IMG
Pattern detail.

Last edited:

TrackRunner

Reaction score
Picked up the spring 2013 NSW Pinnacle Made In Italy zipped windrunner today. Retail was $650 and I copped for $100.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
meh probably worth 60-80

Last edited:

jay3429

Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics