• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get that it’s standard anti-fraud procedure, however I hope they re-ran the transaction after I approved it and also kept my place in the queue. Fingers crossed!
If you said to approve it, it most likely went through. On the cc processor, the note was probably “awaiting action from purchaser”. Now, how well integrated is this with their e-commerce platform varies considerably.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you said to approve it, it most likely went through. On the cc processor, the note was probably “awaiting action from purchaser”. Now, how well integrated is this with their e-commerce platform varies considerably.
it did go through thankfully and I already received the package!

kevenmee

Reaction score
Reunited with another old pair that I had in high school.

In my opinion, yes. The shape on the Reimagined White Cement 3's are excellent. I'll post up some side by side shots comparing them to Black Cement 3's sometime this week. I wouldn't say they are better than the Lost & Found 1's. They are both great.

I sold my shock drop pair for two reasons. They felt a half size too big and I didn't like the elephant print on that particular pair.

Sick sea crystals & hawaiis (and barfs in the corner). Was a huge SB head in high school and threw away a few pairs of shoes (futuras & hunters) when I was moving out of college since the market tanked.

Where do you look for SBs? Wouldn't mind getting it slightly used, but not trying to pay the ridiculous new prices to satisfy my high school urges.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

d714c983bc3b81f7a82c4f3581b19ff5

a78ce3e8718305effe544784a90332e3

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
big-bubble-nike-air-max-1-03.jpg

Air Max 1 Big Bubble. Anyone know if these fit tts? Same size as Jordan 1 and 3, AF1 and Air Max 97?

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this will have effects on other reseller websites. Gr@iled "authenticates" items too including Nikes, will they remove that tag or will they wait until they get sued? Would Nike have cared or done anything if one of the resellers didn't buy a ton of pairs to stash and sell and discovered that 38 were fake?

Personally I've stayed away from buying off these sites for any brands with a large following. Others seem to trust it for buying Kapital but I'm hesitant, more and more fakes are coming out. There are reddit threads on how to spot fakes but how long will it be before the people who produce the fakes see those and fix their mistakes?

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As someone who wants to sell a bunch of sneakers, which sites should I be selling on? Stockx was what i was looking to use mainly because I don't want to have to take pictures, answer questions and if someone buys, I just send the shoes to Stockx and they do the rest.
I looked at GOAT but they want pictures and I don't know if I ship directly to the buyers or not. I didn't look to closely at what, as a seller, I need to do.
What other sites should I be looking at as a seller? I don't want to deal directly with a buyer.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any local sneaker stores that resell? I’ve had local stores buy in bulk from me

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol so many Ls for today's Big Bubble, it's ridiculous 😅

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads