• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of the patchwork 3’s also. What’s this velcro swoosh patch for? It looks like you stick it on the heel but it seems like it’d fall off pretty easily
Yeah, its for the heel where the jumpman is. I think it looks good, but lots of ppl online saying the velcro doesn't stick well.

cutemelon

Reaction score
what do you guys think? AMM1 should be cheaper in a week or two after the snkrs draws get shipped?
or just buy now

b-ill

Reaction score
what do you guys think? AMM1 should be cheaper in a week or two after the snkrs draws get shipped?
or just buy now
I’m holding out until mid to end of next week, once all the AMM orders get shipped out and most of the SNKRS.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would wait. Pairs from the AMM are barely starting to get delivered. Wait for the resellers to undercut one another.

surrender

Reaction score
Got the AMM e-mail yesterday, although the UPS app has shown the created label since last Saturday...

I'm still frustrated that the AM95s were such a limited release! You'd think that such a staple would have had a bigger release, much like the 90 infrareds the week before

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of AM 95, I didn’t realize they require sizing up.

Ive been a consistent SZ 8 for over 20 years and I thought the 95s would follow suit but I need to size up to 8.5 instead

Anyone else have this issue?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads