• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

philmo84

Reaction score
If anyone missed out on the sacai ldwaffle bright citron, sizes 10 and 14 are available here:

I guess the last round weren't that popular/rare? StockX prices look to be close to retail.

Never used StockX/Goat before, which one did people say the shoe verification was bullshit on or are both pretty trustworthy for buyers?
Both have been trustworthy for me

surrender

Reaction score
Has anyone received their 1s from AMM yet? I haven't received a ship confirmation, although I see a shipment (not yet picked up) from a fulfillment center in my UPS account.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone missed out on the sacai ldwaffle bright citron, sizes 10 and 14 are available here:

I guess the last round weren't that popular/rare? StockX prices look to be close to retail.

Never used StockX/Goat before, which one did people say the shoe verification was bullshit on or are both pretty trustworthy for buyers?
I’ve only ever used goat, which is what I’ve heard is the more trustworthy of the two. Maybe others can verify if there’s a noticeable difference in verification.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
I've only bought/sold through StockX and have zero complaints. It seems like the worst in people emerges when it comes to shoe reselling, so StockX puts a shield between me and the seller/buyer and the 10% or whatever fee - take it and take whatever headache it would normally be away. StockX has rejected shoes I've tried to buy and I appreciate that.

One thing I've learned is there really aren't cheap alternatives in sneakers, just pony up and buy that $400 pair that was once $170 MSRP.

Ironically, I've had shipments from Nike that I've debated flipping only to realize that QC was so crap that they should be flagged as fake anyways. I wonder if the verification people get shoes and they're like "wow, this looks great ... can't be real".

boxdok

Reaction score
I got my 1s From AMM in store raffle last Friday. I am still waiting on them to ship out my backup pair from winning on line

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
the AMM 3's from AMM took like 3 weeks.

we get so used to Prime and Nike 2-Day (which is really more like 6-day)

b-ill

Reaction score
Nike use to be super quick between FedEx and UPS. Lately all my orders are via lasership which is the worst.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty good

Attachments

• 3340C4E7-458A-4B18-997E-A07E418A5678.jpeg
    3340C4E7-458A-4B18-997E-A07E418A5678.jpeg
    561 KB · Views: 39

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got a pair of the patchwork 3’s also. What’s this velcro swoosh patch for? It looks like you stick it on the heel but it seems like it’d fall off pretty easily

patelsd

Reaction score
If anyone ends up with a pair of A Ma Maniere AJ1s in 10.5 or 11 that they don't need, I'm looking for a pair.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get a toddler pair for my daughter. Can anyone help me try for a pair if you aren't going for them? Any size will work.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
I am trying to get a toddler pair for my daughter. Can anyone help me try for a pair if you aren't going for them? Any size will work.

Sure thing - will let you know how I make out either way.

EDIT: Sorry, no luck on the toddler pair.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads