• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was a release date ever revealed for the next Sacai waffles? I keep checking and only see summer '21.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
yeah, these are the coolest sneakers that I've gotten from SNKRS. Even on StockX they're only like $140, I might grab another.

Also my wife has some AF XX Jesters incoming. Pics then too.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, these are the coolest sneakers that I've gotten from SNKRS. Even on StockX they're only like $140, I might grab another.

Also my wife has some AF XX Jesters incoming. Pics then too.

Of wife or sneakers?

(I jest!)

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Quality totally reasonable given what I imagine are shoes that could have a lot going wrong on them with its design quirks. The exposed foam part is purposeful and all but will contribute to a shoe seeming 'cheaper'. Say what you want about "design" I think Virgil is a dumbass for making unfinished edges a popular thing.

Some iPhone close ups.

15C69DD7-57B9-49A5-866F-1996FA047940.jpeg
69DC24BA-5B76-4290-BCC1-927FEF219E8E.jpeg

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone bite on the ACG Mowabbs?

Kind of into them but don’t love the added swoosh on the toe box.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No but I use those ACG mountains for hiking and I really like them. They basically bring the (extremely effective) vapor fly/zoomx tech from running to hiking and it works brilliantly

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome, was eyeing those also. Makes sense to get something truly functional.

I’m sure the Mowabb’s wouldn’t be well suited to actual trail use, even if fun for nostalgia.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome, was eyeing those also. Makes sense to get something truly functional.

I’m sure the Mowabb’s wouldn’t be well suited to actual trail use, even if fun for nostalgia.

Not sure I'd call the mountain fly low truly functional if you're doing anything more than casual hiking. There's no goretex so it doesn't keep water out and pretty much everyone in the Niketalk thread agrees that other brands make better products (performance and functionality) but Nike has the best design.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure I'd call the mountain fly low truly functional if you're doing anything more than casual hiking. There's no goretex so it doesn't keep water out and pretty much everyone in the Niketalk thread agrees that other brands make better products (performance and functionality) but Nike has the best design.
Fair point, I missed that the lows aren’t gore-tex. I have the highs, which are gore-tex and I erroneously assumed that both were identical except for the cuff. Also not a serious hiker.

that said, the comfort and energy recovery are pretty damn fantastic.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are definitely gore-tex lows, though the latest release is non-gore-tex.

I wear old flyknits for the very little “hiking” I do (short, easy walks on walking trails) so probably an upgrade for me either way.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads